14

Authors' Note: Hello! We hope you're all well! We just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone on your support for this story. You're all amazing! Enjoy, and don't forget to tell us what you thought at the end!

"Babe, wake up we're about to land." Whispered Casey as he tried to nudge Brett awake.

Brett slowly opened her eyes before she let out the cutest yawn Casey had ever seen, "Really? We're almost there?"

"Yeah," Laughed Casey as he watched Brett sit up in her seat and open her window shade.

"Look!" Gasped Brett as she saw the sparkling blue water that glistened from the sunlight.

Casey smiled before he leaned over and looked out the window.

"How's your leg?" Asked Brett while she started gathering their things and putting them in her 'plane bag'.

Casey let a small frown grace his face, "It's okay. Not hurting too bad. I'm just glad that Will said I could take the cast off early and use the brace he gave me for this trip.

Brett smiled, "Me too. We got really lucky that your leg didn't take forever to fully heal."

"Yes we did," Smiled Casey as he watched Brett get her phone out and start to take pictures from her plane seat by the window.

"I'm so excited to be here."

Casey grinned before he slid his hand under Brett's chin and pulled her to him, preparing to give her a soft kiss, "Me too!"

It was almost two full hours before Brett and Casey were off the plane, got their luggage, and found their resort pickup van which would be taking them to a boat they had to take to get to the resort.

"It's so beautiful here!" Cooed Brett as she glued her face to the van window.

Casey laughed at how cute she was, "Yes, it is."

After finally making it to their Bungalow they decided to settle in for the night. Brett was out on the deck with her feet in the water when Casey came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Ahhh," Squealed Brett.

Casey laughed, "Sorry didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay, I'm a pretty jumpy person." Giggled Brett as she turned around in Casey's arms and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey, why don't you go change and we can go for a swim before the sun starts to set." Suggested Casey as he started planting kisses down Brett's perfect neck.

"Oh, I like that idea. I think you're going to have to help me up, though. My legs are starting to feel like jelly."

Casey laughed before he stood up and threw his arm down for Brett to grab onto, "I can do that. Come on."

"Thank you," Whispered Brett as she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed Casey on the lips.

"Anytime

Brett giggled before she went inside the bungalow and to her suitcase to pull out the sexy cutout one-piece maternity bathing suit that Kidd and Foster had bought her.

"Well, how do I look?"

Casey walked into the bungalow and stopped right in his tracks, "Wow! Babe, that looks amazing on you."

"Thank you. Kidd and Foster did a great job at picking clothes I would actually wear."

Casey walked up to Brett and pulled her in his arms, "How did I get so lucky?"

"We're both lucky." Replied Brett before she wrapped her arms around Casey's neck and pulled him to her lips.

They eventually made it into the water. Casey got in first, so he could help Brett step in off of their porch ladder.

"Wow, Casey this is amazing. Thank you for everything."

"Brett, you don't have to keep saying thank you for everything."

"Yes, I do. You've already done so much for me and the babies. I mean, you bought us a house.

"Brett, that's what you do for the people you love."

"What would I do without you, Casey?"

Casey didn't respond he just wrapped his arms around Brett and drew her into his chest.

After a while, they got out of the water, dried off, and called room service so they could eat something before they went to lay down.

Brett yawned before she whispered, "Oh, I'm so tired."

"How are you so sleepy when you slept for ninety percent of our flights?" Asked a snickering Casey as finished the last bite of his burger.

"Hey, it's hard work growing three little humans inside of you."

Casey smiled before he reached over and put his hand on her round tummy, "You all aren't giving your mommy trouble are you?"

Brett sweetly smiled as she watched Casey lean down and talk to their babies.

"Hey, we're going to have to start thinking of names here pretty soon."

Casey nodded, "Yeah, Mouch was telling me before we left the party about how good of a name Randy is."

"Really?" Asked Brett as she started laughing just thinking about Mouch arguing on why they should name one of the babies after him.

"Yeah, then Herman jumped in with Randy Christopher."

"Hey, that one's not that bad."

"Yeah, I guess it's one of the better ones compared to Cruz's 'Joe Severide'.

Both laughed at that comment before Casey stood up and reached for Brett's hand, "Come on, you look like you're about to fall asleep right there."

"You take such good care of me." Smiled Brett.

Casey grabbed one of Brett's CFD shirts, that actually belonged to him a couple of months ago, and helped her put it on for bed.

"I love you." Whispered Brett before she laid on the incredible, fluffy cloud-like mattress and fell asleep.

Casey smiled before he leaned down, put his hand on her stomach, and kissed her cheek, "I love you too."

Thanks again for everyone's support! We really appreciate it! Don't forget to let us know what you thought about this chapter!

-PurpleNewYorkCity/MSlugAntZ and one-chicago-obsessed

See you next Wednesday on CHRISTMAS EVE!