19

Authors' Note: Hello! As always, we appreciate all of your comments, votes, and reviews on this story! But, unfortunately, this and the next chapter will be the end of this story. Don't worry we won't leave off with a cliffhanger or anything, lol. Again, thank you all for the support with this story! Enjoy!

Chapter Nineteen

Brett woke up at about eight a.m. the next morning. She opened her eyes and expected to find her husband sleeping right next to her but she didn't. She only spotted him when she tried to sit up and he was right beside her stomach whispering sweet messages to their three unborn children.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Sweetly asked Brett as she smiled at her cute husband with his morning hair.

Casey looked up and grinned like a kid at being caught, "Well...I was just having a conversation with these three."

"Oh yeah, and what were you discussing if I might ask?"

Casey smiled and leaned up to kiss his wife, "Sorry, babe it's a secret."

"Whatever!" Laughed Brett as Casey started to kiss and tickle her.

"We should probably eat breakfast and then start getting ready for the day." Commented Brett while Casey sat up in their bed and started to rub his hand back and forth over Brett's belly.

"Yeah, what do you four feel like eating for breakfast?"

"You know, we do really love your chocolate chip pancakes."

Casey grinned and nodded at his wife before he got out of bed and helped her get out as well, "Chocolate chip pancakes it is."

Brett smiled as she watched her husband throw on a shirt and walk out of their bedroom. He was so handsome she often found that she was pinching herself making sure that she wasn't dreaming.

"It smells yummy in here." Said a freshly showered Brett as she entered their kitchen where Casey was finishing up with breakfast.

Casey smiled and sat the plate of pancakes down on the table, "Perfect timing."

"Are you sure you don't know what Kidd and Foster have planned for today?" Asked Brett as she stood up with her plate and prepared to take it to the sink before it was immediately swept from her arms by her very overprotective husband.

"Not a clue; all I was told was to tell you to be ready by eleven and after Kidd and Foster come to get you, I am to head over to Severide's."

"Okay," Smiled Brett before she waddled off and finished getting ready for her day full of unknown surprises.

It wasn't too long after that, that it was eleven o'clock, and right on the dot, they heard the repetitive noise of their doorbell.

"Finally! Foster and I were about to bust the door down."

"Nice to see you too, Kidd." Laughed Casey as he watched them both come through the door and immediately start their search for his wife.

"There you are! Come on, we have a tight schedule." Yelled Foster as she ran up to Brett at the top of the stairs and started helping her make her way down.

Brett looked at the two of them with wide eyes and shook her head, "Okay, can I at least grab my things before you two drag me out of the door?"

"Sure, sweety. We'll give you two newlyweds a minute to say goodbye. Come on, Foster." Shouted Kidd as she quickly turned on her heel and headed out the door quickly followed by Foster who was rushing to catch up with her.

Casey walked over to his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Have fun today."

Brett smiled and reached up on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around his neck, "You too. Even though, I feel like we are the only two people who have no idea what our day holds."