PROLOGUE

Read at your own risk!!!
****

It's so hot and deliriously. This woman is so good. Zachary thought.

That was the last time that he do girl from behind while his cock thrusting deeper and faster inside the woman's anal.

"Oh god! Aaahhh... Faster, Zach! Yes! Yes! Like that… Ooohhh" her moans while he’s fucking her from behind.

He groan when he can feel that he's about to come, so he thrust faster that made her scream for more.

"Ooohhh… Zach... Zach... Uuhhmmm"

He gripped her waist tighter until he pushed his manhood deeper then he came. The woman can’t move, so he help her lay on the bed. He removed his still erect manhood inside her and took off the condom filled with his semen and put it oj the trash bin.

He put another condom before he walks towards the woman who’s seductively looking at him.

"You're still a beast when it comes to sex."

He just smirked before he went above her and played with her tips using his fingers. He pushed his body towards her to make her feel him while she spread her legs for him that made their private part touch.

"Don't tell me iisa ka pa?" Natatawang tanong sa kanya ng babae at ngumisi lang siya kasabay ng mariin nitong pagpikit dahil sa biglaan at sagad niyang pagpasok sa loob nito. "Ooh, god! You are really a beast when it comes to sex… Aaahhh."

He smirked wider then start thrusting. He raise his face and bite his lower lips. The woman tried to kiss him in the lips but he looked away and just played with her tips.

Hindi siya ang tipo ng lalaki na basta-basta nalang nakikipagtalik sa iba't-ibang babae at lalong hindi siya nakikipagtalik ng walang ginagamit na proteksyon dahil ayaw niya pang maging ama.

"Ooohhhh.... Faster, Zach—Ooohhh” she said and he obey her by thrusting faster.

He's already 28 years old and his father wants him to have a grandson when he turns 30 before his father died but he doesn’t want to settle down. He’s focusing on his business and to his grandmother in mother side. She’s the only one he had by now since her parents and younger sister died in car accident.

His face turn into dark when he remember the biggest nightmare he had, so he thrust inside her deeper and harder.

“Ooohhhh... Zach, b-be careful. You're so rough… Aaahhhh" she said while she's pushing him, so he hold her hand and place it above her head.