CHAPTER 29

After weeks, Ainaeco released to the jails. Even Divine can't tell her, she knew that Zachary stopped the case.

As of now, she was in Hawaii for a year. Living with her grandmother. She met her cousins and they all treat her well. She's been accomplishing the task of being a mother.

She delivered a healthy boy and he was now a two months old.

"Ai..."

Napalingon siya sa pinto ng kwarto niya at nakita ang pinsang si Bestly na isa sa mga kaclose niya.

"Ate Blestly" tawag niya sa pangalan nito habang pinapalitan ng diaper ang anak.

"What are you doing?" Her cousin asked and went next to her.

"I am changing his diapers... But I don't think I made it right" she said because she can see it.

Her cousin chuckles and teach her. She listen to her cousin until it was all good.

"You should rest. Let Charlie handle him" her cousin while she was carrying her baby.

"It's okay. It's part of being a mother" she reason out that made her cousin smile.

"You are being matured now. Tell me if you want help. I'm just one call away" her cousin said again.

She just nodded then her cousin left her room. She sit on the side of the bed and feed her baby through breastfeeding. She was smiling while looking at her baby because she can see Zachary on him.

The shape of his face, his nose and how his eyes looking at her. It was like she was looking at Zachary.

"You are our angel, Harry. You look like a prince" she said while gently touching his soft cheeks.

She didn't hear anything from Harry but she smile. Until he fell asleep. She immediately took a bath and clean their room while he was sleeping. It's her only time to do that houseworks.

"Haay!" She said when she's finally done.

Napadako ang tingin niya sa anak na mahimbing pa ring natutulog. Napangiti siya at tinitigan ang maamong mukha ng anak.

"Kamusta na kaya ang ama mo, Harry? Sa tingin mo ba may pamilya na siya o bagong kasama?" Tanong niya habang nakatingin sa anak.

Napabuntong hininga siya at hinawakan ang singsing sa daliri niya. "Kung sakaling may iba na ang ama mo, sana hindi ka niya itaboy. Kapag ginawa niya 'yon, ako mismo ang sasapak sa kanya."

Ilang minuto niyang hinaplos ang singsing na nasa daliri niya hanggang sa may naisip siyang gawin. Lumabas siya sandali at nagtungo sa kwarto ng pinsan niyang si Jorie.