CHAPTER 6

Read at your own risk!!!
****

Ainaeco moan in pleasure not just because Zachary expertly played with her tits, also because he gently massaging her other breast like molding a not cooked bread.

He just move her brassiere on the side to played with her tits and not bothered to remove it.

"Why so good in this?" Kalaunan ay tanong niya habang patuloy ito sa paghalik.

Naramdaman niya ang pagngisi nito at muling ibinalik ang labi sa leeg niya.

"Because it's you who I am pleasuring" he said and she moans when he licked her neck.

While he's kissing her neck, he silently unclasped her brassiere. She didn't feel shy when her mounds showed up.

"Don't" utos niya ng makitang tatanggalin nito ang tanging kurbata na nananatiling nakasabit sa leeg nito.

Napatawa naman ito ng mahina bago siya nilapatan ng halik sa labi.

"So, you love men with a necktie?" He asked while smirking and she just nodded.

She felt attractive seeing him in his necktie. She never thought that it would be more attractive to see him wearing that in front of her. He looks like a macho dancer.

"Are you sure about this?" Nahihirapang tanong nito dahil malamang ay nagpipigil ito kaya humawak siya sa dalawang nakalantad na nitong balikat.

"I'm sure about this" she answered and the first one who make a move by kissing him fully in the lips that he sincerely answered with the same ferocity.

Ang kaninang marahan na paghalik ay naging marahas na para bang napakatagal na nilang hindi nagkikita. Nakarinig siya ng ilang gamit na nagbagsakan hanggang sa unti-unti itong umabante dahilan para unti-unti siyang mapahiga sa lamesa niya.

Malaki naman ang lamesa niya at matibay kaya kung sakaling duon magaganap ang una nilang tagpo ay kakayanin naman, maliban nalang kung may kakaibang performance si Zachary.

Saglit itong tumigil sa paghalik ng tuluyan na siyang mapahiga sa lamesa habang ang paa niya ay pinalibot nito sa beywang nito. Matiim siya nitong tinignan habang umaangat ang kamay nito mula sa hita niya patungong tiyan niya at pataas pa sa dibdib niyang nakalantad.

She gasped when he massage her breasts. She felt a voltage of pleasure running through her body.

"Oohhh... Zach..." She moan his name when he start kissing the tip of her breast.

She spread her arms and hold at the edge of her desk to have some support to accept the pleasure that she was feeling right now.

"Ooh, God! Zach... Aaahhhh."

She keep on moaning when he start sucking her breast like a baby. She scream his name and moan more louder than the first one.