Chapter 1 - Book of Change

I try to hire an artist to make art for Naoto... and it's very... very terrible... it's too far from my expectation. Turn out the artist can only draw a girl, yet he/she still accepts my commission. So, I give up on hiring people to make my OC because I already waste 40$.

That's why I will use an existing image from google.

And!!!

For the kid version, it's Katsura Kotarou A.K.A: Zura, from Gintama. Luckily there is so many images of baby Zura from google. ...I wish I can go back to the past and give my stupid self some good slap on the cheeks.

For the high school and adult version is another character that look a bit similar to Zura

For the high school and adult version is another character that look a bit similar to Zura. And it's... Yatogami Kuroh!!! From K project!!!

 Yatogami Kuroh!!! From K project!!!

................................................................................................................

And, as I thought, writing a slice of life story is more relaxing. I don't need to worry about killing a favorite character.

With that, Enjoy!!

.................................................................................................................

Kimetsu town, April, spring.

Pink sakura trees already bloom all over the town, making the sight very beautiful from above.

In the middle of the town, there is a traditional house made of wood. The house is surrounded by a chest-height wooden fence. It's very eye-catching because all building around here is made from brick except for this house. Not only that, it also looks quite old like there is a history behind this place.

This house is not too big but it's not too small either. It's surrounded by a beautiful garden in four directions. There is only three bedrooms in this building. The garden is a lot wider compared to the house. It looks like the owner of this house prefers a small place to live but a bigger garden to enjoy himself.

On the veranda, a little boy with a short black ponytail is sitting there to enjoy the breeze while reading a book. He's wearing a hakama, making everyone wonder if he comes from an old family or something. Inside the living room, a little baby girl is sleeping soundly above a small futon with a blanket covering her body.