Chapter 68 - Problem

The four collaborating clubs are working together to make sure their event is successful. They even work together until night to come to the school.

Night in the art club room, Naoto is helping Tengen cutting a plank to made it into a banner when Tengen suddenly paints his face with a brush.

"Tengen you bastard! What are you doing!?"

"Hahaha! That suits you perfectly! Bwahaha!"

"You jackass! Payback!"

"W-wait! You aren't being fair! The one you use is too big!"

Naoto takes a big brush used to paint a building from the paint bucket, he tried to scribble Tengen face. But Tengen quickly defends himself by grabbing both of Naoto's arms.

The other people around them also start to laugh seeing their act. Although it's very late, all of them are still in high spirits.

The door of the club room opened, revealing Hinatsuru and the other girls who are carrying a pot of soup and basket of rice.

"Everyone~, it's dinner time."

They distribute a bowl of cream soup to everyone along with a plate of rice and spoon before enjoying the dinner together.

Tengen take a sip on the soup and smiled.

"Mm, this is very good. You will make a flamboyant wife one day, Hinatsuru."

"I-is that so? Thank you for the praise."

Hinatsuru blushed a little, she quickly drinks her own soup to clear her mind.

"Okay! Everyone who already done please go home as fast as possible! Especially the girls, it'll be bad if something happens to you on the way home."

"""Yes~."""

...

..

.

Time passed quickly, without knowing, cultural festival will start tomorrow.

Inside the art club room, Tengen say to one of his club member girl called Kokuri.

"Kokuri, I'll go home now. It's better if you stop practicing and go home to take a rest since tomorrow we have a very big day."

Kokuri who is still in the middle of painting, turn her head toward the door where Tengen is standing.

"Yes, only a little bit more. It's lucky that we can finish everything, right senpai?"

"Yeah, I thought we won't be able to do it. Okay, enough chatting. I feel very tired and want to go home as fast as possible."

"Good work today Uzui-senpai."

"Good work. Don't forget to lock the door and return the key to the teacher room once you are done okay?"

"Yes."

Tengen leave the room, it didn't take long before Kokuri also finished her painting practice. She take all of her belonging and lock the door before returning the key to the teacher room.

They thought everything will go as planned, but unknown to them, three male students with high school uniform has been waiting for all art club member to go home from the corner of the hallway.

They are the delinquent from high school which Tengen has beat before, the former leader, third year in high school, Kichi and his two good friends. Because they lose to Tengen and his group, Kichi loses all of his power as the leader of delinquent in high school.