Chapter 71 - Valentine 2

I guess this is a good time to make a short bio about Iroha, but since she's still in elementary school, I might make another bio once she step into high school along with the high school version art of Iroha.

Name: Karasuma Iroha (色羽): The kanji means mean 'Colorful Wing' or 'Rainbow wing', it can also mean 'Seven Wing' if you change the first word with (七), complementing with Naoto 'Honesty & Seven star' (直斗) name.

Since this is a good time to talk about name, Naoto name 'honesty' and 'big dipper/ seven star' if you combine it, it will got a meaning a 'stars of truth'. Just like the northern seven stars, it will guide the sailors home using a right direction,  it will show you the path of truth.

Eye color: Dark brown with ruby red tint (the opposite of Naoto light brown eyes with golden tint). A/N: Iroha also means 'ruby' or 'amber' just like Iroha eyes.

Hobby: Playing with her friends and animal, reading a book and doing a research in the garden about animal.

Aspiration: To become a vet.

Clothes and accesorries: Pink hakama, double bun hair with long twin tail, and brown feather earing that is similar to Naoto hair tie.

Personalities: Very energetic around someone she know well, but can be extremely timid with stranger. To put it shortly, she is a scaredy cat. Despite that, many people unconsciously love her like their own family once they know her. Maybe Iroha made their 'parents' instinct come out.

She always hide behind Shinobu whenever she meet someone she didn't know. Sometime boys also love to tease Iroha because of her scaredy personalities, making Shinobu beat up every boy who dare to find a trouble with Iroha.

Liked by many kind of animals, she can get along with all type of animals to the point her friend call her Disney princess.

Hm... maybe that's about Iroha for now.

Continuing about Naoto, from every art I drew if you notice it, Naoto never wore his haori up until the top. He only wore it halfway through his arms. In this book, he also only wear his school uniform until his arm because he got scolded by his mother from folding the sleeves too much.

So if he ever wore a outer clothes like jacket, coat, or something along those line, he will never wear it all the way up to his shoulder. Mainly because it's hot, and Naoto feel uncomfortable around his shoulder.

Ah yes, and the hairstyle, it's the same from TB style, the only difference is his hair in BoC got a shorter ponytail and side bangs (referring to art Zenitzui made).

Okay, this is the new chapter~, but before that please take a look at this cute fanart by JokerMoonlightAce

Kiriya and his uncle Naoto!