Chapter 40 - Costume

This is an amazing art made by my friend, please follow ZenitZui !!

Three childhood friends.

Art for High School Arc

....................................................................

In Ubuyashiki residence.

Miki and Sakazuki is standing right in front of Kagaya office. They open the door, and the first thing they see is it's empty without any soul.

"He ran away again..."

Sakazuki say with twitching smile as the tablet PC in his hand cracked. Miki scratch his hair furiously.

"Fuckkk!! Even though I already told him not to go anywhere! Now I need to apologize to all that old monster! They won't be happy about this!! Oi, Sakazuki! You contact all Ubuyashiki-sama clients!"

"What? Hell no, I don't want to deal with a bunch of scary old monsters like them."

"That's right! Roku! Where is Roku!? Just let him deal with those groups of monsters!"

"Both Ubuyashiki-sama and Roku are a pair, do you think Roku will be here? He's the one who always help Ubuyashiki-sama sneak out in the first place."

"Dammitttttt!!"

...

Meanwhile in Tokitou lodging, in a certain room.

Kagaya is watching Muichirou and Yuichirou who laying down on the bed in front of him while playing their game console happily in the room he rented. Suddenly Kagaya sneezed a little.

"Hatchu..."

Muichirou and Yuichirou look at Kagaya worriedly.

""Aniue, are you fine? Cold?""

"No, I'm fine~. Someone probably just talking about me. Is it fun, Yuichirou, Muichirou?"

""Yes~.""

"Glad to hear it."

The window of the room suddenly opened, and Roku jump in. Kagaya turn his head toward Roku with a gentle smile.

"Roku, good work. How is it?"

"It's perfect, Ubuyashiki-sama."

For some reason, Roku preferred to enter the room using the window than the door. And the twins didn't even feel weird by Roku sudden appearance. They ignore him and continue to play the game.

Roku kneeled beside Kagaya and show the DSLR camera he's been holding for Kagaya to see.

"I got a few more pictures of young master with his friends."