Chapter 76 - Solved Problems

A special super long chapter for Shinobu birthday! Happy birthday Shinobu! \[^o^]/

Also please check Shukashu_Primus work! We are doing a collaboration together!

In this chapter you won't find the usual '~' symbol because the keyboard in my laptop is broken.

Lastly, maybe I only post once in a week, but in every chapter, all of it is extremely long, it consist of 3-4 chapter which I fuse into one. If I break it, into smaller chapter, it will ended up for more than 150Cp and I don't want that.

Thank you for the understanding.

........................................................................................

Early in the morning, the sky is still dark. However, some people already went out to work.

The only daughter of Karasuma family, Karasuma Iroha also woke up faster than before. Inside her room, there is a lot of books related to animals on the shelf. On the rack, a row of cute plushie is placed as a decoration. There is nothing much in her room, however everything has been arranged neatly. Iroha room is too simple without too many things that it hard to think this room is a girls room.

Standing in front of a tall mirror, Iroha dressed into her usual kimono and hakama for going out. Tying her long black hair into long twin bun, she use a ribbon to make sure her hairstyle is tied firmly. For a primary school student, her hair is very long, reaching the thighs, that's why her hair is tied into a bun so it's not too long.

She doesn't know why, every time she asked her parents if she can cut her hair, they always reject it. Even her grandfather, Yoriichi, strictly say to her not to cut her hair, even a little bit. And her grandfather say it with a very serious expression, she doesn't what is the reason but she can only obediently heed her parents and grandfather words. Though she really wanted to shorten it because it's very hard to take care of hair this long.

On her desk, there is a study lamp, stationery box, and small box of accessories where she place all of her accessories. She take a pair of feather earing out and wear it on her ears. Checking her appearance again in the mirror, Iroha spin a little to see her back. After everything looks perfect, she nodded in satisfaction with smile on her face.

Looking around her room, Iroha forgot to store her futon. She immediately roll it up along with the blanket and pillow neatly before she put it inside her closet.

After that, she exited her room and headed toward the front door. When she walk pass the living room, a voice suddenly call her.

"Iroha?"

Iroha feel a bit startled, she look into the living room and saw her father is reading a newspaper on the dining table. A white cat is sleeping on the table in front of Eiji, the white crane is also asleep on the veranda. As for the white snake, it's slithering on the house beam above to explore the place.

"Dear father, dear mother, good morning."

"Good morning."

"Morning. Where are you going this early in the morning?"

"Shinobu-chan house, we are going to make a bento together."

Her mother who is in the middle of cooking in the kitchen, speak.

"Oh, no wonder you wake up very early today. Okay, but don't bother them too much okay."

"Yes."

She nodded and walk out of the house to visit the Kochou family house.

One hour later, the sky start to brighten. However, a dark cloud can be seen covering the blue sky as if it's swallowing the sky.