Chapter 46 - Middle School Tournament

Art for Naoto is done! And I'm sorry for the late upload

P.S: I'm bad at coloring.

.................................................................................................

"Nee-san, welcome back."

"Welcome back... Kanae nee-san..."

Shinobu and Kanao greet Kanae who just got back in the doorstep. Seeing her two little sister, Kanae feel the weariness from field trip instantly disappear.

Kanae put her suitcase to the side and with a happy smile, she pat both of the little girl's head.

"I'm home~, thank you for welcoming me~. This is a souvenir for both of you."

She gives two small boxes of souvenirs to Kanao and Shinobu. They feel very happy when they receive the gift.

"Thank you nee-san!"

"Thank you very much... Kanae nee-san..."

"Mm~, and this one is from Nao onii-chan~."

Kanae step aside to show two big bags full of presents outside the house. Shinobu and Kanao become speechless seeing the number of things Naoto buys for them.

"Ano... nee-san... isn't this too much? I'm happy but..."

"Onii-chan... he's wasting money..."

Shinobu and Kanao spoke in concern.

Kanae wave her hand to assure them.

"It's okay~, yesterday he said that he strike a fortune, though I don't know where he gets all of the money to buy all of this. If you think this is a lot then try looking out of the window."

Kanao and Shinobu are confused by what Kanae mean, but they still went to the window and open the curtain. They can see straight to the front door of Karasuma family house with this window.

Right in front of the door, both of them can see a pile of shopping bags. The sight made the two little girls dumbfounded because the amount is four, no, five times more than their souvenirs.

"Kanae, you are back."

Setsuko, their mother, come to them with a smile.

"Yes, I'm home, mother."

Kanae said to her mother.

Setsuko glanced at the bag of presents outside the door with a wry smile.

"Oh my, did buy all of this?"

"No, it's Nao who buy all of this. It's a present to Shinobu and Kanao he said."

"Sigh... that boy, I already told him not to buy anything..."

Seeing the amount things Naoto give to her daughter, Setsuko can only shook her head.