Chapter 32 - New Little Sister

While Naoto have fun playing with Iroha and Shinobu in the amusement park, he got another problem to solve. And that is the prefecture tournament in two weeks. Reluctantly, he follows Misaki and the others to join the competition.

Because the archery club is not well-known in their school, the school doesn't really care about them. They didn't even rent a bus to send them to the place where the tournament will take place.

Misaki got angered, including Naoto, because he doesn't want to carry all of his stuff all the way to the tournament on a public train.

So Misaki and Naoto confronted the new student council president and vice-president. They made a promise if they win the prefecture competition then they will get a coach as well as raise in club fund.

When the tournament finally over, It greatly shock everyone in the world of Kyudo (traditional archery), an unknown school come out as the winner and advanced to the national, representing Tokyo. They become the dark horse of this year's competition, the name of the school is Kimetsu academy.

...

Dinner time at the Karasuma family house.

"You won the prefecture tournament?"

Eiji asked with a face full of smile.

Naoto nodded with a mouth full of food like a hamster.

"Mm, munch, munch, gulp, yeah, the national competition will be held in Meiji temple. There are still a few more months before it starts."

Airi look very happy.

"My~, congratulations~, here eat a lot!"

Iroha also congratulates Naoto.

"Congratulations onii-sama. You are the best big brother ever!"

Naoto scratch his head in embarrassment.

"Hehehe, iya... it's nothing special."

Eiji nodded.

"Hm, hm, Meiji temple huh, that's very close from here. Fu... fufufu... I will brag this to that Uzui. I'm sure it will piss him off, hahaha! Good job! Good job!"

"Hehehe."

...

When Naoto and Kanae arrive at the school gate, they can see a very huge banner on the top of the school saying 'Congratulations to Archery Club for winning the prefecture tournament and advancing into national tournament!'.

Once they step into the school ground, many students look toward their direction. Because Naoto is carrying a very long bow wrapped in cloth and bag of arrow, he catches a lot of attention. All of the student's gaze makes Naoto very uncomfortable.

"Oh my~, oh my~, archery club sure become famous overnight."

"It's troubling, don't stare at people like that dammit..."

"Well, it's pretty rare for a club from our school to get into national after all."

When the archery club is competing in the prefecture tournament, Kanae also went there to cheer him on along with Sabito and the others.

"Ah, go first, I will put my bow in the club room."

"Okay~."

Naoto separated with Kanae right before they reach the school building, he headed to the archery club room to store his bow. After that, he goes to his classroom. When he entered the classroom, his classmates focus their attention on him and congratulate him one after another.