Chapter 37 - Cousin

Nishiki Market, Kyoto.

The place is full of hustle-bustle of life

The place is full of hustle-bustle of life. On the side, there is a lot of shop selling all kinds of item. Most of them are local handcraft goods made by the locals. There's also a lot of tourists and students from another school.

Five people are looking around curiously. Four from the five begin to browse the item in each store.

"Uwohhh! This ring and bracelet looks very cool! Perfectly flamboyant!"

"Shinsengumi! Shinsengumi bokken!"

"What should I buy for aneue... would she like this flower pin?"

"This is for Iroha, this is for Shinobu, this is for Kanao, ah! Those clothes would suit Kanao!"

Seeing his four friends get a lot of things, Sabito panicked.

"W-wait! Wait! All of you!"

Kyojurou, Tengen, Giyuu, and Naoto immediately stop and turn their heads toward Sabito.

"We are still on the first day, it will be hard to carry all of that souvenir. Just buy it on the last day."

""""Ehhh...""""

"Don't 'ehhh...' me, you are going to cramp our room like this, and Nao, you already bring a lot of things. There won't be enough space."

"This is your fault Nao!"

"It's a mistake to be in the same group as you."

"...Because of you..."

"How come you put all of the blame on me!?"

They proceed to look around the area together until it's time to meet up with Kagaya.

"Let me have a bite!!"

Kyojurou suddenly takes a bite on Naoto skewer duck meat.

"Ahhh! You little!"

Naoto immediately pull both of Kyojurou cheeks angrily.

"Hahaha! That's tasty! And hurt! I will appreciate it if you can stop it!"

"Buy it on your own!"

"Hahaha! No need to get work over it like that! Here! Have my sparrow meat!"

Kyojurou stretches his sparrow skewer right in front of Naoto.

"No, I don't like it."

Tengen suddenly grabs Kyojurou hand that is holding the food.

"Then, just give it to me if you don't want it. Ahmm, munch, munch."

"Ahhh! Tengen! You eat more than half of it!"

"Munch, munch, ah sorry, I never taste it before so I'm a bit curious."

Sabito say to Tengen.

"Tengen, that's bad manners."