Chapter 6 - School part 2

Naoto got too engrossed in his book, he's getting on the good part right now. Suddenly he can feel a shadow right in front of him. He raise his head up and saw some boys is looking at him unhappily. Naoto's face is still like calm water.

"What can I help you with?"

"Can you stop bullying Kanae-chan?"

"Huh?"

"You are forcing her to do something she doesn't like right?"

Hearing what the boy said to him, Naoto tilts his head in confusion. Bullying? Forcing? What is this boy talking about? Is there something wrong with their heads?

Naoto feels there is a weird atmosphere in the air, it's too quiet, so he looks behind the boy. All of his classmate is looking at him from the front of the class. He also saw Kanae is looking at him worriedly.

"Ahhh~, so that's what happen. Now I'm being isolated huh... Hm... I need to be careful, if not, Kanae is the one who will going to be hated by all of them."

With a bright smile, Naoto answer.

"Yes, is there anything wrong with that?"

Kanae eyes widen in shock, why did Naoto say that? Is he trying to save her?

"I do what I want to do, everything is up to me. Ape-like brains like all of you should just shut up. Listen all of you, you guys are beneath me. If I'm a tree then all of you are just a waste that need to be used to help my growth, in short, a stepping stone."

The other kids look very angry.

"You are the worse!"

"Bullies, bullies!"

"What a degenerate you are!"

"Abomination!"

"Go home! Go home!"

They began to mock him and bully him together, but Naoto only smiles calmly. He stands up and open his mouth.

"My~, my~, I thought I had seen the pinnacle of stupidity until I meet all of you. Are all of you always this stupid or today is a special occasion? Orrr... Are you guys always this retarded or are you making a special effort today? I can't grasp my head around it. Probably your stupidity is one of the biggest mystery besides the secret of the world. The stupidity I have seen is just the tip of a very big iceberg that got covered by the sea below. You know, everyone has the right to be stupid but all of you are abusing the privilege of being one. Ah~, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I thought you lot already knew."

The class become very quiet, they look at Naoto dumbfoundedly. What he just said stab right into their mind and heart like a venom, it's going to be hard to wash all of it.

"Ah, please continue talking, I'm not listening, but keep talking. I enjoy the way your voice makes my ears bleed."

Some of the girls start to tear up and cry loudly, even there is some boy who also cry. The other boys are at lost for words, but soon they become angry and continue to mock Naoto childishly.

Naoto takes a deep breath, feeling very refreshed. He ignore all of them and continue to read his book as they keep hurl one insult after another angrily. The classroom becomes chaotic.

The male teacher who enters the classroom feels shocked to see many of his students are crying.

"W-what happen here?"

"Senseiii!!"

"Uwahhh! Sensei! Listen to this! Karasuma! Karasuma just! Uwahhh!"

The teacher feels shocked by what the student say to him, he turns his head toward Naoto who read his book without any care. He walks toward Naoto and says with a frown.