Chapter 61 - Hitokotonushi & Kongo

Continuation from last drawing

Another long chapter.

Enjoy~

...

..

.

It's really late, 3 AM in the morning... I will edit this chapter tomorrow. So if there is any mistakes in spelling, please ignore it for now.

...

..

.

Edited, I'm horrified to see the amount of mistakes.

.....................................................................................

A bullet train is moving through the night. Even though the train is moving at a very fast speed, almost no sound can be heard from the track. Bright white-colored light from the front of the train shines the track, giving the driver a good vision even at night. The journey is very smooth that even the passenger didn't feel any bump at all.

Unlike the usual bullet train, this bullet train is twice the height of the normal bullet train. Not only the outer appearance, even the interior is very luxurious with a high ceiling, wool couch, and luxurious dining room.

Not only that, every passenger got their own personal room. The size is the same as the hotel room with two beds, inner shower, dining table, fireplace, couch, and a low coffee table with a low profile chair.

If Hakuji and Sabito get into this train, they will surely pass out from the shock, because this one is even more outrageous than the last train they were in.

Kagaya and Naoto are sitting in front of each other on the low profile table.

Seeing the outrageous room he got, Naoto say to his cousin with a deadpan face.

"Why?"

Kagaya ask back with a confused smile.

"Why, what?"

"I'm asking why did we onboard on this train!?"

"Because you said you want to go to Nara."

"Nara is just one hour away from Kyoto! The cheapest seat is already good enough, yet you buy a ticket for a sleeper train!? No matter how rich you are, this is a waste of money."

"Don't say that~. I do this for you, you know."

"I can't settle down! You only make me feel nervous!"

Muichirou suddenly appears on the stairs toward the second floor and say.

"Onii-san, the bed is very comfortable!"

"Wahhh~, look, there is a bath inside."

Yuichirou voice reverberated from the bathroom on the first floor.