Chapter 57 - Princess

Another fanart from ZenitZui ~ little Iroha and Shinobu in their Christmas outfit!!

They look cute AF!!

Also thank you for the input, I will continue the story with this pace. Possibly more filler and side story.

There is something I want to apologize for. Starting from today maybe I will upload only a few times a week. I'm starting a new class for my preparation to continue my study in Germany, that's why my schedule will be packed and I won't be able to upload that much. Thank you for your understanding.

Also happy late new year, I intend to upload this chapter at new year at first but I forgot about it.
.........................................................

Seeing the twin continue to mock each other with Tengen, Naoto suddenly realized something.

"Wait! Since both of you are here, doesn't that mean that geezer is here!?"

Muichirou stop insulting Tengen, he turns to look at Naoto.

"Yes, he's with Yoriichi ojii-chan talking with an acquaintance right now."

Hearing what Muichirou said, Naoto's face become pale in less than a second.

"C-crappp... that old geezer will surely try to kill me again, b-but jii-chan is here, it's fine, it's fine."

"I-I-I see."

"Naoto-kun?!"

Suddenly, another familiar voice belonged to a girl sounded from afar. All of them turn their heads and saw a girl with semi-long black hair that reach her shoulder. She is wearing a purple kimono with flower hairpin.

"Captain..."

Seeing Misaki here, Naoto can only sigh heavily. What is she doing here? For some reason, everyone he know suddenly gather at this not-too-popular event.

Misaki stand right in front of Naoto with a grin.

"Ya~, fancy meeting you here."

"Sigh... What are you doing here captain?"

"I come here to accompany my dad. Also, don't call me captain, you are the captain right now."

"Yes, yes, captain-senpai. You'll be my captain again once I set into highschool, so why does it matter?"

"Even after becoming the new captain, your attitude never change huh. Well, it doesn't matter. Ya~, Kanae-chan~, long time no see."

Kanae slightly bow to greet Misaki.

"Hello, Misaki-senpai. I'm happy to see you look fine."

"Thank you~."

Misaki turn to speak to Naoto.