Chapter 67 - Cultural Festival Preparation

Sorry for the late update!! T^T!!

Chinese lunar new year is near!

Me: after getting money from the lunar new year.

Time to buy more Azurlane gacha and Kimetsu figure

..................................................................

In the cafeteria, lots of students are waiting in line to buy food for lunch. Not only a middle school student, but high school student is also here. Luckily, the cafeteria is very big, so it can house pretty much everyone who comes.

At the end of the one of the long dining table, three boys are sitting together.

"And that's why I'm going to join both of you for a while."

Naoto casually said with a mouth full of food as he picks the dishes from his big bento box that can feed four to five adults.

""...""

In front of him, Sanemi and Obanai didn't say anything. Both of them quietly eat the food they buy from the vending machine. Obanai had udon while Sanemi had a curry katsu.

With Kanae is still questioning his sexual attraction and preferences, he decided to eat with Obanai and Sanemi for a while.

Seeing Obanai and Sanemi didn't have any intention to talk to him, Naoto say in displease.

"Oi, don't ignore me. I'm talking to both of you here."

Obanai sighed weakly.

"What?"

"What did you ask? I already told you before this. Is that ears just for decoration? It's common sense to listen to what the other people say."

A vein appeared on Obanai face, even at lunchtime this guy really like to make other people pissed. Naoto himself rarely listen to other people and he expects someone to give a better treatment to him?

"Cultural festival is around the corner, what is your class going to do Sanemi?"

Naoto ask while supporting his chin on the table.

Sanemi glanced at Naoto and answered.

"Nothing to make a big deal of, just a food stand."

"Whattt... that's it? Boring..."

"What about both of you?"

"Dunno, what our class will be doing again, Iguro?"

"...We just discussed that yesterday..."

"I forgot."

"Yeah right, that's because you are sleeping the whole time. Not only that, you skip class too much.  How about you stop it and start paying more attention?"