Chapter 31 - Amusement Park

In front of the big modern house, there are two teenagers and two little girls. The boy wore a black t-shirt with a thin grey jacket, beside her, the teenage girl is wearing a white blouse with a long emerald skirt.

"You brought everything?"

Hearing Kanae question, Naoto start to check everything inside his satchel leather bag again.

"Hm, let's see... yep, everything is all good."

"Okay~, let's go~."

Shinobu who wear a t-shirt matched with short pants, and Iroha who wear one piece dress, raise their hand energetically.

""Let's go~~.""

Today is the day Shinobu has been waiting for, it's time to go to the Kimetsu land. The weather is very good today, the sky is cloudy but it's still very bright. They went to the bus stop that takes them directly to Kimetsu land bus stop. It only took twenty minutes of a bus ride.

Iroha and Shinobu big eyes shined when they stand in front of the gate of newly built amusement parks. At the top of the gate, there is a big sign with the word 'Kimetsu Land'. Naoto and Kanae bring the two little kids into the amusement park after giving the staff the ticket entrance.

""Whoahhh~.""

The two little kids made an amazed voice as they keep looking around curiously, there is a lot of attraction inside. Even though the amusement park already limits the number of people that can get in a day, there is still quite a lot of people.

Iroha points her finger at a group of people not too far from them.

"Look, look, that's Kimmy-chan."

"Wahhh, you're right, he looks cute."

""Kimmy-chan?""

Naoto and Kanae turn their vision toward the direction Iroha pointed. There is a purple cat mascot with big hands, a very big eyes, bushy eyebrows, and protruding belly button. The mascot is giving the children a free balloon.

Shinobu starts to explain.

"Kimmy-chan is Kimetsu land mascot! Nee-san, onii-chan, did you know, the mascot is made by six-year elementary school girl?"

Kanae feel amazed.

"Hehhh~, an elementary school girl did?"

"Yes, the Kimetsu town held a mascot drawing competition. All elementary school participated and this girl is chosen as the winner."

"That's amazing, what is her name?"

"Um, her name is... Matsuri, Minori... Matcha? No, that's not right... I forgot. But it looks cute right?"

"Yes~."

Naoto look at the Kimmy-chan mascot with a deadpan face.

"Cute? That thing is? It looks more like an alcoholic and abusive drunkard with beer belly."