Chapter 49 - End of Tournament

The four immediately went to the dojo and kneeled on the floor.

"[Semifinal will commence, from Narusawa school, participant Fujiwara. From Azabu school, participant Suzuki. From Isoroku school, participant Isayama. From Kimetsu school, participant Karasuma.]"

The participant called Suzuki from Azabu feel very nervous because he's being sandwiched by three young monsters called trinity of miracles.

Right now the three participants that chat with each other before are giving an invisible pressure that can only be feel by Suzuki himself and professional spectators as well as judges. It's like a small dog being surrounded by wolves, bear, and tiger.

The spectators are hyped.

"Finally! It finally started!"

"Yeah!"

"Ahhh... I feel bad for the Azabu shooter..."

"Right? I don't think I can shoot well under all of that heavy pressure."

Four people stand up and take a shooting stance before aiming their bow.

Raidou, Hajime, and Naoto release their arrow at the same time. Three loud sounds of string reverberate through the air.

That sounds made Suzuki from Azabu startled and he accidentally release the arrow on his hand even though he hasn't pulled the string all the way to the back. Suzuki arrow hit the pile of dust beside the target while the other three arrows hit right in the middle of the target.

"Ahhh... Azabu school will surely lose this round."

"Yeah, he can't keep his calm and his heart is wavering."

"Azabu is finished."

"He's third year right? To think he will lose his will to three younger participants."

In kyudo, rather than shooting, it's more of a contest of focus and keeping inner peace. The calmer you are, the chance of you hitting a target will be higher.

Hajime quickly pull his string again, preparing to shoot another arrow

Hajime quickly pull his string again, preparing to shoot another arrow. The spectators

"Whoah, look at the size of that bow."

"How heavy that bow is?"

"I heard it's forty-five kilos."

"Damnnn."

"He also got a long arm so he can easily pull the string all the way to the back."

Hajime releases the arrow and it made a loud screeching noise as it traveled through the air. In that moment,

Naoto who takes a glance at Hajime with the corner of his eyes feels entranced by him. He can see an illusion of vast sea with blue sky, a white seagull is flying in between the sky and sea.