Chapter 81- Call me Papa!

A/N: THIS IS A UNEDITED VERSION (WITHOUT PROOFREADING) I HOPE YOU CAN BEAR WITH SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKE AND SPELLING.

"Isn't that love?"

Koyuki said as she knit a mittens with a pair of knitting neddles. The way she move the knitting neddles between her fingers look just like a professional.

In front of her, Naoto lay his head lazily on a small coffee table with defeated look. On the top of his head, there are a few sparrow perched on his hair. It looks like they are grooming Naoto hair. It didn't bother Naoto at all so he choose to let them be.

"...I know right...? I hope I was wrong about it..."

Near the farming club field, the two of them sat under the shade of trees to avoid the hot sunlight. Two cups of tea has been prepared on the table to accompany their conversation.

Summer break has passed and the school already begin long time ago. Although its the beginning of autumn season, sun light in the noon still feel very hot.

Koyuki give Naoto a confused stare.

"Why?"

"Actually I never see her in that kind of perspective before... something like love or finding a girlfriend, I never thought about it seriously... She is precious to me as a friend, so I don't know how to look at her with this feelings..."

Small smile surfaced on Koyuki face.

"Afraid?"

Without raising his head, Naoto eyes glanced up at Koyuki.

"You can say that... but rather than that, it's more like I feel restless."

"That is the same thing Karasuma-san."

"I know..."

Naoto acknowledge with pouting mouth.

"Well, I know where you are coming from."

Putting down the knitting needle and half-finished mittens, Koyuki drink her tea before she continue to speak.

"Actually I'm a bit scared when the thought of dating Hakuji-san cross my mind. I don't want anything to change, because I'm already happy with what I have now. When he suddenly said he want to become my boyfriend, It really shock me."

"..."

"At first I didn't know what to do, I'm too happy and confused that I accept it without thinking."

"You regret it?"

"Fufufu, of course not. I'm the type who need to think before accepting something, especially when it comes to love~. Just because I need to think before giving an answer, that doesn't mean I'm hesitant to become his girlfriend okay? To make it clear, no I don't regret it, in fact I'm very happy right now. It has always been on my mind to stand beside Hakuji-san."

"I see..."

Seeing Naoto still look troubled, Koyuki say.

"You don't need to think too hard about it. Why don't you just take it slowly? When the time comes you will get together before you know it."

"Yes, you even got engaged so suddenly."

Naoto smiled turned bitter as he said that.

"Everyone keep giving me a weird look in the class because of it, hahaha..."