Chapter 38 - Lodging

The day is getting darker.

Right now, the bus is heading to the lodging where the students will stay for three nights. Naoto keeps looking at the scenery beside him. He found this scenery extremely familiar because one of his family also live around here. He always visits this family every time he come to Kyoto.

The bus finally stops right in front of a very big inn. The students get off from the bus and look at the place they will stay in awe. This place is very big and beautiful.

Sabito look around with high spirited manner

"We are going to stay at this place?! Amazing!"

This is the first time Sabito will stay at an expensive and luxurious place, so he feels very happy.

Tengen nodded.

"This is pretty awesome for a field trip."

Kyojurou agreed.

"For sure! For sure!"

Although Tengen and Kyojurou say that, they didn't feel all that happy, this is normal for them. Why? Because their house can be compared with this place. Their home is big and luxurious.

Giyuu keep staring at the inn without any expression, he doesn't really care about the place he will sleep.

While Naoto can only look at the inn with a dumbfounded expression.

"You've gotta be kidding me..."

He know this place because he always comes here. On top of the big door, the students can read the name of the inn.

'Tokitou Hot Spring and Restaurant.'

A middle-aged woman comes out from the building, she's wearing a kimono. Her face is beautiful and refined. She slightly bowed and say. Behind her, a lot of workers with the same kimono also come out and bow.

"Everyone from Kimetsu academy, thank you for choosing our place as your place to stay for the next three days. We are very honored to serve all of you our esteemed guest. I'm called Tokitou, the owner of this place."

She noticed Naoto is smiling at her from the corner of her eyes. She waves her hands a little, Naoto nodded back in acknowledgment. This is her aunt, Yuichirou and Muichirou mother.

"All of you, we are not the only one who stay here, so don't make a lot of noise as not to bother the other guests do you hear me!?"

"""""Yes!!"""""

The teacher talk to aunt Tokitou for a little bit before they bring all students to their room.

There is three levels on this inn, the school already reserved all room on the second and third floor, while the one on the first floor is for the other guest.

The room is pretty big, it can fit every group easily. It's a traditional tatami type room with a balcony.

On the floor, five futon has been laid out.