Chapter 10

"I'm Shin Donghyuk. Nice to meet you."

It's the next day as you stand in the dorm with the rest of the group. The new member stands at the door, introducing himself. It reminds you of the first time you and Hoseok came here.

The tension between you and Hunchul has remained, causing Namjoon to be rather irritated since he actually went to Hunchul's room and discussed with him about all that he insulted you about. But, you find out that he did this to no attainment when Namjoon told you that Hunchul's feelings about a girl being in the group didn't shift, and that he still detests you just as much. This makes you upset. You understand that you can't be liked by everyone you ever encounter, but still..

"I'm Jung Hunchul," Hunchul says to the new member while smiling. You raise an unnoticed brow at his smile, scoffing mentally.

"I'm Jung Hoseok! Nice to meet you!"

"Hello! I'm Lee (Y/N)."

"My name is Choi Ikje!"

"I'm Min Yoongi."

Namjoon laughs a bit. "And you know me, Kim Namjoon." Donghyuk laughs and playfully punches his shoulder.

"Good ol' Runch Randa in the flesh, " he jokes.

You giggle a bit at this, knowing what he means by 'Runch Randa,' Namjoon's middle school underground rapping name. You notice Hunchul roll his eyes from the corner of your own. You manage to keep a smile nonetheless. Donghyuk gapes at you.

"Are you a-?"

"A girl? Yes. Sorry. If you're wondering why then you'll have to ask the boss-man, " you say, laughing while referring to 'Bang PD.'

"Ah! No, no don't apologize. I think it's cool that we have a girl in our group. It's something different and will most likely benefit us in the future maybe, " he reassures with a cute smile. You only nod, trying to ignore Hunchul's constant glares. Seriously, it's getting annoying at this point.

Donghyuk then goes to get to know everyone from there, starting with Yoongi and Hoseok as you converse with Namjoon. Ikje and Hunchul talk with each other as well.

About twenty minutes pass and Donghyuk had talked to everyone in the room and gotten to know them a little better. The stoic man who had once been an escort for you and Hoseok takes Donghyuk out of the room so he can meet with Bang PD and crew to discuss his schedule. You sigh as the door shut.

"He's pretty cool, " Yoongi announces as they left. Hoseok and Ikje nod in agreement.

"He's nice I guess, " Hunchul says blandly. Ugh. Just hearing his voice makes you feel irritated. You ignore this feeling and decide to go to your room and write some lyrics, which has now become one of your favorite past times.

You write about your dreams and your reasons for being so determined to become what you've set out to become, planning to record it in the studio in any free time you have. At some point, though, you get stuck, so you stop. You cuddle up in your covers, deciding to take a nap on your free day.

...

It's been a week and you feel like Yoongi and Hoseok like Donghyuk more than they like you. This caused you to become pouty the whole day. Hoseok noticed your behavior and only teased you further on it, by calling Donghyuk his 'best friend' when you're near and spending a lot of time with him, to which Donghyuk isn't aware of.

Just recently, Bang PD had officially announced that the group was going to be an idol group. Ever since then, Ikje has been acting a little odd. He seems to be distant from the rest of the group and has become more introverted.