Chapter 37

[Yoongi's P.O.V.]

I've been noticing a lot of things lately, but the obvious strange tension between (Y/N) and Namjoon is the most noticeable.

I'm not the only one, either. Really, I think most of the members have noticed how they went from always being seen with each other, whether it be working or just laughing, to purposefully avoiding each other. At this point, my nerves are so shot by all of the recent stress that it's hard to find time to even care.

But of course, this is (Y/N) we're talking about, and aside from my parents, she's one of the most important people in the world to me, along with Namjoon. So, seeing them doing this is almost physically and mentally painful to see.

Throughout our countless hours of practice in both voice improvement and dance improvement, it's Taehyung and Hoseok who's been giving me questioning looks at (Y/N) and Namjoon's depressing attempts at avoiding contact with one another, which brings me to wonder why it's those two specifically that seemed to show any kind of concern.

Sadly, I can only quickly come to the conclusion that the others are too focused on improving themselves for the upcoming concert, "BTS Live Trilogy Episode I: BTS Begins," to impress A.R.M.Y in a month. I mean, I don't blame them. They've done so much for us, so it's only fair to work hard and give back.

"Hey, Yoongi-hyung!" An exhausted, yet determined Jimin jogs up to me just as we finish practice. Sweat rolls down the side of his face, as if a reminder of a token of accomplishment from the hours we had spent practicing the "Danger" and "War of Hormone" choreo and other songs.

His plump lips moved in a way that shows unease when he spoke to me, as if worried about something from the lack of a smirk or grin that he'll usually wear to cheer us up around comeback time. Comeback time specifically because of the constant stess and worry about time, sleep, diets, dates, packed schedules, songwriting, preparations, the rare chances we get to be on shows and TV, and practice among practice among practice. Somehow, before he even says what's on his mind, I know what he wants to ask me.

"Um," he mumbles, looking around as he waits a couple of seconds for the members to leave the room. If you don't pay too much attention, you'll think he's looking at all of them as they all file out the door, but if you instead look into his eyes filled with swirling waves of concern and where they follow, you'll notice that he's focusing on two people specifically.

The door shuts as, ironically, (Y/N) is the last one to leave. She shuffles out almost awkwardly with bouncing pigtails as the echo of the door going back into its rightful place sounds throughout the now empty practice room, leaving me and the younger in silence. Even when there's no sound in the room, you can still feel and hear the sounds of shoes squeaking against hardwood and heavy breathing after every song concludes.

Jimin looks back to me, his almond-shaped eyes squinting barely along with his eyebrows after worriedly staring at the door for an extra few seconds. He sighs, shifting his feet along the little scrapes of the hardwood floor.

"Have you... noticed, Hyung?" He gets straight to the point, his dark and deep eyes failing to meet mine as his brown hair falls a little above his eyebrows. I keep a straight face, not wanting to react and show him that it's a problem filled with emotions I have been wanting to put aside and blame on work for a while now.

"I have, Jiminie. I guess something happened between them back when—" I cut myself off, my eyes widening slightly as I look past Jimin's stare, realizing I just gave away the secret. I swallow nothing in particular, straightening myself up and neutralizing my appearance to the young adult in front of me.