*Analysis + C.C.

[Analysis & Constructive Criticism]

Hello, readers!

I'm just going to start this off by saying thank you so much for reading this awful book. It was pretty bad, but thank you for reading it, anyway! And although it was terrible, I believe writing it was necessary in my path to improving at writing.

I know most of you won't read this, but if you want some observations of not only this book but also the writing in itself, please continue!

(Also quick reminder, I'll probably delete or edit a lot of my author's notes at the end of chapters now that the book is done as to not confuse future readers etc.)

I ended this book quickly. Not because I hated writing it, but because it felt like a burden to me. I didn't feel this way because of pressure to get chapters out in particular, but simply because I was so eager to just finish it and start on something else that's completely just from my imagination.

I say this because this book is actually about real events in BTS' lives, even though some of those events are altered for the sake of entertainment. I wrote about real feelings and sufferings they've went through, but instead envisioned it with a girl ((Y/N)) in mind.

I really hope this isn't considered disrespectful to the boys in such. I do hope this brought awareness to the fact that they in fact did go through some of these things. With what knowledge I did have from research and over the years, I wrote about the pain in the most realistic way that knowledge would let me at the time — both for (Y/N) and for the boys.

[Story Analysis]

And, if we're talking story-wise, it's not like in this book they didn't notice her suffering. If you have a loved one in real life who went through or is going through similar things, you know that you can't just "talk" them out of it. Things like what (Y/N) went through aren't something that can just be fixed.

(Y/N) had what would be called a hero complex. She wanted to save and "fix" all of the boys and ensure their success, and countless times (before it was even made known she was suicidal) she had thought of suicide to do just that. But, she realized that at those moments they were each going through their own individual things, and that she needed to try to pull them out of that before anything else with the worry in mind that they couldn't do it themselves.

As soon as they did get to a point where they had just began to reach worldwide fame and success, she felt like she was no longer needed. She decided that all of the major things the group had suffered through were mostly tied up and fixed for the most part, but there was a lot she didn't help that she didn't even know about before and after she passed away.

I believe this hero complex came from her childhood trauma when her father died in the fire while trying to save her brother. When somebody goes through something like this as a young child, they can end up with a mindset like a hero complex — or even the opposite. The protagonist ended up with the nagging feeling of being in control and fixing all of the wrongs in the people she cares about lives', though.

Also, she wasn't completely oblivious to Namjoon's feelings. She started having them for a while as well, but she ignored it for two main reasons: she wanted them to focus on their success and because she'd commit suicide one day, so she didn't want to leave him with that pain if the relationship ended up going far.

Hoseok, Jungkook, and Namjoon were the three who had feelings for her, but they were only barely developing before she did ultimately die. She never truly acknowledged how the first two actually felt, but there were small bits where she would question not only their feelings for her, but her feelings for them. In the end, she always brushed it off as the fact that they are the opposite sex to her (and the hormonal teenager part lol) as the reason any strange feelings were there.