Chapter 29

[Hoseok's P.O.V.]

I don't think (Y/N) ever takes any time to rest.

I watch from the other end of the bed as she scrambles down lyrics she clearly just thought up in her head. Her eyes are narrowed and focused as she repeatedly goes over the lyrics written on the sheet of paper, her pigtails tied into two buns on her head. I have to admit, she looks really cute...

'Enough of that, Hoseok. She's your best friend... nothing more...' I think, shaking my head slightly. This isn't the first time I've thought something like this. It actually happens a lot more often then I'd like to admit. I'll catch myself staring at her, blushing because of her, complimenting her in my head...

'What in the hell is wrong with me?'

I haven't told her or any of the members how I've been feeling, even Namjoon. He and Yoongi-hyung are the types to know everything about every topic, and I trust them with my life, but I just can't bring myself to confide in them. What if they suddenly hate me for feeling what I'm feeling about (Y/N)?

We all worry about her. You would think that we don't notice her odd behaviors. Odd behaviors meaning the way that she hardly expresses any type of negative emotion in front of us, or maybe how she skips meals or overworks herself... but we do notice. Every single one of us do.

From what I've seen so far, she's become delicate, fragile. Back before we even auditioned to be in a company, she was outgoing and confident, sarcastic, even. Hell, back when we went trick-or-treating for Halloween and she had to wear that succubus costume, she was back to her old self again. Now and recently, she's shy around others and is only outgoing around us... but even that isn't the (Y/N) I, Jung Hoseok, and the rest of Bangtan knows from years ago.

Yoongi-hyung reminds me a lot of her. He loves to be loud, but it's all shown off-camera, only occasionally being loud on camera. Well, he used to be more open on camera, but all of us noticed that something has gotten to him. Maybe it's the hate, maybe it's just him... but somehow, he's different, he's changed since predebut. Just like (Y/N).

I think I'm to be the one she shows the most emotion to. Around me, she's a lot louder and shows her sense of humor more. It reminds me that somewhere, buried deep inside of her, a fragment of her old personality is left. I just have to dig it out. 

But how?

(Y/N) isn't the only one I—er, we worry about. Jimin is definitely one that scares us. Almost skillfully, the young boy keeps his eating habits hidden—if you can even say he has eating habits. Around here, even if one member tries to hide something, we all find out about it one way or another. I just think our problem is communication.

We haven't really tried to reason with Jimin before, nor (Y/N). We're all put on strict diets, but (Y/N) and Jimin don't follow theirs at all, so they're the ones we worry about the most.

If I recall correctly, I'm pretty sure I remember Namjoon telling me some stuff about he and Jungkook confronting (Y/N) with her possible disorder, but they couldn't get a word out of her. As for Jimin, I think we all know he's just like (Y/N), if not worse, but I haven't heard anybody tell me anything about talking with him yet except for (Y/N), but even she couldn't tell me much.

We all need mental and emotional help. Every single one of us. I know how much Seokjin-hyung struggles, too. Hell, I witnessed him crying the other day for a reason (Y/N) has discussed with me before. I went up to him and comforted him with the most positive and hopeful words I could, and it seemed like it worked, but when I asked him about what he was crying about, he just said he was stressed. I mean, I understand that, but we're all were stressed, and it was really easy to tell he was lying. I didn't say anything, but I'm hoping to talk with him again.