Chapter 5: Fucking The Boss

James

When I got back from my meeting, I found my office spotless. Mercedes was no longer there but she left a note on my desk. See you tomorrow boss;-).

I liked the confidence she had in herself. I hadn't even agreed to hire her as my temporary assistant but yet she was already calling me boss. She had it all, and that's exactly the type of employees my business needed. I couldn't wait to see her in her little black skirt and red heels, with her hair tied up in a bun.

I haven't discussed this with Cathy yet but I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She loves Mercedes. Although this whole situation seems to work out perfectly, I know Mercedes is doing for only one reason.

I was surprised when  she walked into my office this afternoon. I expected her to barge on and start shouting about how I left her hanging, but instead she offered to help. Maybe somewhere in that little bitch there is a soft spot.

I didn't sleep after I had kissed Mercedes last night. I couldn't sleep next to Cathy knowing that I wasn't being faithful to her. I was the only man in her life, but she wasn't the only woman in mine. And that had to change really soon.

...
When I got home the house was quiet. The water falling from the indoor fountain echoed throughout the house. I put my bag on the couch and poured myself a glass of whiskey.

As I was walking through the house I heard noises in the kitchen. I followed the sound and to my surprise I found Mercedes in front of the stove. She was wearing a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Her hair brushes her ass as she moved her head to the melody of her song. Her little, perfectly white manicured toes were scrunched.

I cleared my throat and she quickly turned around. Her mouth turned up into a smile when she saw me. "Where's Cathy" I asked her and she rolled her eyes and turned back to the stove. "At some art gallery or some shit" she answered nonchalantly. I gave her a nod.

"I just finished with the food. Wanna join me for a swim?" she asked me as she took off her apron. "I don't swim" I replied on a stern voice.

"You have a huge house with big ass pool but you never use it" she said rolling her eyes.
"Come on, it'll be fun" she said and pulled me to the patio.

I watched as she took of her clothes. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and took it over her head, revealing her toned stomach. She jumped into the pool dressed in only her underwear. A pink lace bra with a matching thong.

When she got back up, she gave me a naughty smile. "Come on, plaese" she bagged and I just couldn't resist it. I took off my clothes and joined her wearing only my boxer.

She gave a little chuckle as I climbed in. "See it's not that hard" she said swimming around me. "I never said I couldn't swim, I said I don't swim" I say to her.

Mercedes

I swam around in the pool but James just sat on the step, regularly sipping on his whiskey. "It's getting cold we should get out" James said as he downed the rest of his whiskey. "Not until you swim one lap with me" I say, challenging him.

"You wouldn't be fast enough if you tried" he said.
"Is that a challenge Mr. Jacobs" I said with a sly tone. "Cause if it is I accept" I said swimming barely an inch away from him.

He slowly got off the stairs and stood next to me. "Want a head start?" he asked with a smirk. I looked at him then shook my head.

He went under the water and before I knew it he was on the other side. "That's cheating" I said as he gave me a smirk. "Are you going to cry little girl" he said with sarcasm in his voice. He went back under water and appeared on front of me.

"One lap done" he said and climbed out of the pool. My heart dropped as he climbed out. A part of me hoped he'd stay a little longer.
As he dried himself I admired his beautiful muscular back. As I watched him I had myself hoping he'd take me right here in the pool. That he'd push me against the edge and kiss me so fucking hard.

As I climbed out of the pool he gave me a towel. As I dried my body he stood in front of me, following every move I make attentively. When I looked up I was met by his forest eyes,but he wasn't looking into mine. He looked at my body with his hungry eyes, then met my eyes. "We could do it you know" I said softly.

"No one has to know. Harmless fun" I said and watched as he argued with himself whether to take me or not. Truth is he wants me so fucking bad, that even if he rejected me he'd spend nights thinking of what could have been. "You're my fucking surrogate" he said. And no matter how many times he said that he knew it wouldn't change anything.
"Who are you trying to convince James. You know you want this. You know you want me" I said and he grabbed my neck, then gently moved his hand to the back of it. "Take me James" I said as his hand moved through my hair. He wrapped it in a fist and slightly pulled it back.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and started kissing me. Our lips moving in sync and his tongue gliding over mine. A moan escapes my mouth as he grips my tit. Softly squeezing it. His hand slowly moves to my back and he unclips my bra. As he lays me down on the pool chair his mouth moves to my nipple. He gently scrapes it with his teeth then sucks it into the heat of his mouth. Then his tongue caresses my nipple. Slow, warm and wet.

My hand traveled to my wet pussy and start touching myself tentatively. I slid my finger up and down my wet snatch, and James seemed to like it. He groaned as I moaned and started softly squeezing my other nipple with his fingers.

Moisture started collecting between my fingers as my pussy started responding. "Mmmh fuck" I moaned out as I slid one finger in my little pussy to test my readiness. Slow and torturous strokes as I bring myself to a climax. My pussy started flexing and panting, as it responded to my torture.

I put my hand in James' hair as my orgasm started approaching. "Did I give you permission to cum?" James said I a stern voice. He brushed his finger across my tummy and stopped right above my thong. "Please" I softly begged.

He slid his hand into my thong. Not preparing me for his big manly finger he slid both into me. I burned so fucking much. "Oh fuck" I hissed as he started slowly thrusting. His beautiful fingers threatening to push me over the edge of my sanity. Slow and steady then quick and short movements. "Ah, I can't James" I moaned as he fucked my little pussy with his fingers. "Come fir me, baby. Come all over my fucking hand" he said and my vision went black. I faded into the darkness and it felt so fucking heavenly.