Chapter 25: Again

Mercedes

"Rebecca and I are going shopping today. Maybe you'd like to join us" Cathy asked as I helped her prepare some ramen for lunch. "Cathy you literally just had a huge baby gender reveal party two days ago. Aren't you exhausted" I ask with a annoyed tone.

"Shit. I'm sorry, I forget that your running around with a human in that huge belly sometimes" she says nervously. "It's okay, I just don't feel like it today" I say setting the table.

"James lunch is ready my love" Cathy shouts. He decided to work from the garden this morning. Everything seems to start moving in slow motion as he walk into the house.

The wind blows through his brown tousled hair as it flairs up his shirt. His mouth turns up in a smile while he winks at me through his sunglasses.

I look down as I climb in the island chair trying to hide my warm cheeks. Ever since our little incident at the gender reveal party James has been so provocative.

As we eat our meal the three of us easily engage in our conversation. I must say in the last seven months of living with these two, sitting together during meals has become much easier.

As we finish there is a loud knock on the door. Cathy jumps up in excitement and walks to the door. "Ready to go do mommy things" Rebecca's voice says in equal excitement. "Definitely. Come in, I have to grab a few things" Cathy says before running upstairs.

As Rebecca walks into the house her expression turns smug when she notices James and I. "First time your hair isn't stuck to head" James says referring to her signature slicked back hairstyles. She rolls her eyes before she turns to me. "Atleast I put an effort into my hair this morning" she says looking me up and down. "I think your curls suit you" I say trying to be the bigger person but she simply looks away.

"So James are you joining us today" she asks standing at the end of the island. "No, I have way too much work to do" he says looking at his food. Rebecca's smug eyes move to me before moving back to James. "You sure it's just work. You seem awfully occupied lately" she says.

As James explaines his contract that he signed Rebecca looks at me with her cold eyes then her mouth turns up in a smirk. I nearly loose my shit but Cathy comes running down the stairs. "Ready to go" she says standing next to Rebecca. "Yes, bye you two, don't do anything I wouldn't" she says with a smile but I know exactly what she meant. My hands start shaking and my cheeks start to heat up as I try to keep calm.

James turns to me as the door closes. "What are your plans for today" he asks as he clears up the table. I shrug my shoulders as I go through the nonexistent list of things I have to do. "I don't have any" I say looking at him blankly.

"Well neither do I. Guess we'll have to keep each other busy" he says coming closer to me. As I'm about to protest he pulls out a box of muffin mix. "You want to seriously bake muffins" I say as I burst out in laughter.

"Yes" he says laughing along then his face goes serious. "Look, I think in the last couple of months I have been fucking you but I didn't really take time to get to know you. So let's start here." he says as he takes out all the utensils.

"What are you taking out the spatula for" I say through my laughter. "I don't know I've never done this before" he says looking at me.

...
As we out in the last tray of muffins into the over we both hop onto the island chairs with a big sigh. "That was a mission" he says with a smirk. "Yes because you kept doing it wrong" I say with a smile spread from ear to ear.

We both look at each other before he moves his hand closer to mine. "Thank you James" I say as I go in for a kiss. I feel the familiar heat of his lips against mine. He grabbes my hair in a fist as he deepens the kiss. I moan as he grabbes my ass and lifts me onto the counter top. I run my fingers through his hair as he puts his hand between my legs.

I start moving my hips in circles. He plants kisses on my neck as he makes his way to my thighs. I moan loudly as his tongue starts working on my pussy. My breath quickens at the fast pace of his tongue. "Fuck" I moan before I squirt all over his face. "Shit. I'm so sorry, that has never happened before" I say in embarrassment but his mouth turns into a smirk. "Don't worry about it. That's hot" he says as he starts kissing me.

He slides two fingers into my vagina as his tongue does wonders in my mouth. He starts working on his pants as he pulls away. I admire the sexy view him through my spread legs. "I'm gonna take it slow okay" he says taking his hand through his wet hair. I nod slightly before he thrusts his dick into me.

He puts my leg onto his shoulder then leans in to kiss me. I flinch every time he strokes in roughly. "Fuck. I'm coming" he says as his muscles tense up. I start moving my hips in circles as he comes inside me. He let's out a little moan before giving me a kiss and climbing off of the counter.

"Shit the muffins" I say as I smell the smoke from the oven. He nearly trips over as he runs across the kitchen trying to pull up his pants. I jump off of the counter as he throws the tray of muffins on it.

We look at each other for a second then we both burst out in laughter.