Chapter 30: Back In Business

Mercedes

After a long night of thinking about what Rebecca said I found myself shopping for a new wardrobe. I think it's time for a change. I've been so restricted to just be myself. And besides I don't have anything besides my sundresses that fit in my closet. Although some would say shopping for clothes when you're weeks away from giving birth is a bit impulsive.

As I walk out of the fitting room I notice Rebecca in one of the aisles. I sneak between aisles as I try to avoid her but she she sees me. "Mercedes" she says with a smirk. Acting surprised I turn to her with a smile. "Nice choice" she says looking at the bunch of clothes I have in my hand.

"Just a bunch of stuff I stumbled upon" I say with a chuckle. "You know it's okay to accept help when needed" she says with a suspicious look. I look away in embarrassment. "I don't have anything till five, want to go grab something to eat" she says to my surprise.

"Okay" I say finding it quite rude to say no. "Let me just go pay" I say before walking away with a smile spread across my face.

James

"What beautiful weather we have today" Cathy says as we sat lunch on the patio. "You look beautiful today" I say making her blush. "Come here" I say pulling her onto my lap.

"Why is it that we only ever get along when she's not here" she says as I feed her grapes. "Who" I say trying to avoid talking about Mercedes. I really enjoy hanging out with Cathy and I miss being able to sit and just enjoy each other's company. "Come on. You know I'm talking about Mercedes." she says looking serious.

Great, here we go. I clench my jaw in frustration then sit straight in my chair. "What are you trying to say" I ask as I put the bowl of fruit down.

"I'm saying I feel like she's coming between us" Cathy says as she plays with my hair. "You're intimidated by her" I say lifting my brow.

"Nooo" she says in a shy tone. "I'm just saying I think there's something between you two" she says and I nearly choke on my fruit. "What? What do you mean" I say trying to catch my breath. "You guys have some beef that you need to sort out. I can tell" she says looking me in the eye.

"Cathy my love. I love you and only you." I say giving her a kiss. I feel her mouth turn up in a smile and slip my tongue in. She starts grinding on me as I squeeze her ass guiding her hips in circles.

I lift her onto the table as I kiss her neck. As I work on her dress she unbuttons my pants. "I missed you" she says with heavy breaths. I groan as I leave a hickey on her little pussy. As I start eating her out she grabs my hair pulling me away. "I want you to fuck me. Like now" she says.

I take off my pants as I start planting kisses all the way to her neck. "You're so gorgeous Cathy" I say as suck on her nipple.

She softly moans as I put my dick into her. "You look so fucking hot right now" I say making her smile. She pulls me into a deep kiss as she starts breathing faster. "Fuck I'm gonna come" she says moaning. "Come for me Cath" I say as she leans back closing her eyes. "Look at me" I say as I feel my own climax coming.

She lifts her head and opens her eyes. She softly moans at every thrust I make. I start thrusting faster as her legs start to shake.

I pull out of her and start striking my shaft as she works on her clit. "Oh my fucking goodness" she moans as she quirts all over the place.

"That's fucking hot" I say before coming on her tits. As I sit down to my surprise she kneels in front of me. She strokes me as she looks at me. I run my finger across her dirty lips before she takes me into her mouth.

Holy shit. As I lean back in the chair I feel Cathy stop. "Oh shit" she says before grabbing her stuff and running up the stairs. When I turn around I find Mercedes walking into the house.

She walks to the kitchen and out down a few brown bags. "I brought some food." she says before turning to me with a smirk. "Why you so happy" I ask scratching the back of my neck.

"It's been a good. What were you up to" she says looking at me up and down. "Nothing, look I'm going upstairs. See you later" I say and she shrugs her shoulders.

Mercedes

After trying on every outfit I bought again I throw myself on my bed. As I lay on my bed I can heard Cathy moaning from across the hall. She's actually kind of freaky. Like ass smacking and squirting freaky and I didn't expect it at all.

As I open my drawer I find my pink vibrator. Yes, I did consider it. Jerking off to your neighbors having sex is maybe a little weird but I did miss being touched. By James.

As I sat back on my bed I started rubbing on my clit. My breath slowly started picking up as I added pressure. "Fuck" I moaned softly. As I kept in rubbing I slipped in a finger. Honestly it's better when James is doing it but it still feels good when I do it.

I switch the vibrator on. I take a deep breath before entering it into my wet pussy. As I out it in I nearly scream at the marvelous stimulation it offers. I cover my mouth as the vibrations keep coming. "Fuck" I moan again as my legs start shaking. "James. Oh Lord" I say gripping the pillows as I come.

Holy shit. I miss James

Hey guys. Sorry to break it to you but we're almost at the end of the book. I feel it's getting a bit too dragged so I'm going to just get straight to the point. Thanks for everyone who has been reading my book and especially everyone who has been commenting. You guys have played such a big role in what this story has become.
Yes, I am totally down to write a second book to this story but that's something we'll discuss when we get to the end<3