Chapter 6: Assistant

James

It was the first day Mercedes was working with me. She settled in perfectly. She wore a little, body hugging navy blue suit with black heels. I would've preferred them in red but she insisted on black. Her hair was slicked back and tied in a ponytail. Minimal makeup and a whole lot of attitude.

Surprisingly enough she actually spent the day working. We made regular eye contact through the window separating my office and her desk. I, on the other hand, did not get anything done. Every time I would find something to do my attention would end up on her.

I spent all day think of how I would bend her over the table and fuck her hard. How I would leave the blinds open so that anyone sitting in rush hour traffic can see me fucking her little cunt. So she could moan so loud and orgasm so hard they the whole office would hear her scream so fucking loud.

I was tempted to close the blinds and jerk off to the image of her little pussy. To think about only her as I brought myself to a climax.

With a press of a button the blinds rolled down and Mercedes' face disappeared on the other side. My dick twitching, in need of attention. I unzip my pants and reveal my cock under my boxers. It stood proud, swollen and thick.

Sitting back, I gripped it and started stroking it. Fuck. Up and down my shaft I went as I pictured her. Legs spread, her beautiful tits out and her little tight pussy waiting for me to make her come so fucking hard. How her lips would hug my cock perfectly as I lowered myself bals deep into her little pussy. Holy fuck. The sweet fucking taste of her cum. And her lips. Her gorgeous fucking lips. I want her to blow me so fucking good. I'd watch her kneel before me and grip her hair, directing her head. All the wetness, sucking and licking. Oh my fucking Lord.

I was one stoke away from losing my fucking mind. "Fuck. You do this to me, only fucking you Mercedes" I softly said and my orgasm was coming. And with one more stroke I came undone. Cum all over.

And when I opened my eyes I saw her. Cathy's big blue eyes looking back at me from the picture of her on my desk. I put the picture frame down as guilt consumed me. I have been unfaithful to her. Every time I looked into her eyes, I saw the scum I was. I had broken the vows I had made to her.

But she doesn't have to know. Like Mercedes said it could be 'harmless fun'. Except that I'd have to live with my guilty conscience.

Mercedes

Five minutes before knock-off time he opened his blinds again. He didn't make any eye contact. He just opened them as looked at his laptop, trying to act normal. But I know what he was doing behind those blinds. I couldn't help it, I had to listen as I brought myself to a climax too.

It's only my first day of work but fuck, do I want to be bend over that desk. I want him to sit in his chair and eat my pussy out from behind. To admire what he does to me.

"Ready to go?" he asked as he came out of his office. I gave him a nod and got all my stuff together.

As we were driving home, I could see his discomfort. He kept his eyes on the road at all times and the music was loud. "What the fuck" I said as I put off the radio. "What do you think you're doing" he said finally turning his attention to me.

"You're being so fucking awkward." I said to him. "You're crazy" he switched in the radio. "Fine, we can do it this way then" I said leaving the radio on.

I unzipped his pants from the passenger seat and his big swollen dick jumped out. "Someone's thursty" I said gripping his shaft and stroking it. "Fuck, Mercedes. Why are you so fucking naive" he said but didn't move my hand. He kept his eyes on the road but sat back in his chair. I leaned over the armrest and positioned my head above his cock. I looked at him for approval but he didn't look at me.

As I liked the head of his cock he tensed up and cursed under his breath. Putting his dick in my mouth, I started moving up and down. He pulled my hair tie from my hair and held my hair in his fist. "Fuck Mercedes. Fuck my cock with your mouth. Faster" he said and I moved faster and sucked. His legs tensed and he pushed my head further. He left my hair and moved his hand to my ass.

He lifted my skirt revealing my  bare ass. He brushed over my ass and landed on my pussy. "Nice and wet for daddy" he said as he rubbed my clitorous. Sending a shock throw me body he rubbed harder. His hips lifted slightly and his legs tensed up more. "Fuck Mercedes, I'm gonna cum" he said but I didn't move. I wanted him to spill inside me. His cock twitched as his come shot the back of my throat. I collapsed in his lap and his dick on my cheek.

His hand fingers still working pussy. He moved my thing to side and slipped one finger into my needy little sex. He moved it in and out a few times then added another. This time his fingers fucked me slowly and torturously. He curled then up inside my pussy and I couldn't hold anymore. I spilled onto his hand. He smiled as I climaxed. Bringing his hand to his mouth he locked his fingers. "Devine" he said looking at me with a smirk.

When we pulled up in front of his his house I lifted myself up and found Cathy's white BMW in the driveway. "Look decent" James said in a disrespectful tone. I put my hair back into a ponytail and pulled my skirt back down before following him into the house.

"Busy day?" Cathy asked as we entered. Her big white smile and blue eyes all in my face. I couldn't help but notice how touchy James was while hugging her. Usually he'd just wrap his hand around her waist and give her peck. Today he cupped her as and stuck his tongue down her throat. And to be honest it was fucking hot.