Chapter 8: Mistress

{quote} °|you have to see that you have the same toxic traits, it's not just the other person|°{end quote}

Four months later

James

I had just dropped Cathy off at the airport. As I was driving, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her cute little body and beautiful face. She told me not to worry 'it's only a two weeks'. But I could see how the tears threatened to fall down her cheeks as we said our goodbyes.

I fucked up. I know. My wife was leaving on a business trip. She was going to miss me so much and all I could think off was burying my balls in Mercedes' little pussy.

She was the death of me. She brought out a side of me I had learned to forget. Every time I'm with her I was that college fuckboy who every girl on campus wanted to fuck. When in reality I was a man, nearly in his late forties, fucking someone almost half my age.

My emotions were like a scale, balancing emotions and reality. And although reality wouldn't change, my emotions would manipulate it. And that was the real issue.

As I pulled into the driveway all the lights were on. My house was lit like a fucking Christmas tree in the middle of the neighborhood. I've told Mercedes to turn the lights off whenever she isn't in a room. But my girl won't listen.

I walked in ready to give her the speech about power saving again but my lips were frozen at the sight in front of me.

Red heals on her feet and her hair hanging above her ass with not a single piece of clothing. Her platinum blonde curls bouncing as she stirred the food. And as she turned around her apron hugged her body perfectly. A smirk appeared on her face as our eyes met each other. "Dinner's almost ready" she paused and bit her lip, "Daddy" she said and turned around. Holy fuck.

Walking up to her I removed my tie and rolled up my sleeves. "You couldn't wait, could you?" I whispered in her ear as I stood behind her. "What" she said with a little chuckle as I put my hand on her hips. "You want to be bent over this counter top so badly, don't you?" she remained silent. "You want me to fuck you so hard. Right here. In this counter top. Don't you Mercedes?" I said I a slow and seductive tone. Still no response, but her body moved in my arms. I brushed my hand over her ass and stopped between her legs. "So responsive" I said gently biting the skin on her neck.

"Fuck" she moaned as I slipped two fingers into her pussy and took them out again.

Mercedes

We were less than two inches apart. I could feel his erection pushing against my back. His face right next to mine and out breathing in sync.

"You want me so bad don't you" he said as he pushed three fingers into me. It stung so bad. No rubbing or licking he just went straight in. He removed his hand completely and came back in. "Fuck James" I yelped as he cupped his fingers inside of me. "Tell me what you fucking want" he demanded is a stern voice. He stayed inside of me and pushed deeper. Holy shit.

He yanked my hair and swung my body around, to look me in the eye. He put his fingertips in my mouth and slowly pushed them in. He smiled as I started choking, "That's daddy's girl" he said with a smile and for a second I was actually scared of him.

I could see the lust and hunger in his eyes. And in his actions. He let me go and started undoing his pants. "Turn around, now" he said in a firm voiced. I turned around, too afraid to protest and faced the counter.

I heard his belt buckle hit the floor and felt him take my two arms holding them firmly being my back. He pulled my hair then pinned my head to the ice cold counter. Without warning he thrusted into me. "Holy fuck" I yelled as he did it again. His huge length stroking in and out of my vagina as I was bent over the counter. Tears stained my cheeks as he roughly stroked in and out.

I could feel him in my fucking stomach. "You like this don't you" he said as he fucked me. "Oh the next two weeks are going to be heavenly. I'll fuck you on every bed, every table, every chair, every fucking thing in this house." he said as he stroked at a faster pase. "Yes" I hissed between the tears and the breathing.

He slowed down as he came. "Holy fuck Mercedes" he said as he slapped my ass. He pulled my hair, bringing my hair to his shoulder. He looked at me before giving me a smile and kissing me hard. He started kissing my neck as I pulled his hair. Lifting me up, he sat me down on the counter. He pulled his pants up as I resumed my position in front of the stove.

"Hope your food is as good as that pussy" he smiled as he spanked my ass. I smiled back at him and he walked upstairs to go put down his bags.