Chapter 7: Attention Seeker

James

Mercedes and Cathy couldn't stop talking during dinner. From television shows to shoes, they spoke about it all. Mercedes made regular eye contact with me and Cathy kept trying to bring me into the conversation. She wore her beautiful smile and made that heartwarming sound when she laughed. Her face was pure gold. She'd scrunch up her nose and squint when she laughed.

Mercedes kept a straight face as Cathy spoke. She gave nods and would burst out in laughter too. Unlike Cathy she'd bring up her shoulders to her ears when she laughed. Her eyes made the same squint as Cathy's though.

I had two beautiful women sitting in front of me. Two opposite personalities but one masterpiece. And for one second I had a wild idea. For one split second it seemed possible. It felt possible for me to express my emotions to both these women. That I could live then both, fuck them both, please them both.

But when that split second came to an end I realized it is all absurd. That Cathy would rather leave me to be fully happy with someone else than share me. And Mercedes would keep me all to ver stingy self anyway. It couldn't work out and besides I've never been a fan of polygamy relationships. But for a moment two women, two mouths, two pussys, and twice the pleasure sounded good.

No matter how much I wanted both these women, I could only have one. And that's my Cathy.

...
After dinner Cathy and I had a shower. As I was washing her back she moaned. My cock between her legs rested against her thigh. I moved my hand lower until I was between her thighs. As I gently brushed her pussy she tensed up.

I wraped my arm around her neck. Her back against my torso and my dick lightly brushing the inside of her thighs.

As I rubbed her slowly a high pitched came from outside our room. "Is that Mercedes? Go help her babe" Cathy said, completely ruining our moment. "I'm sure she'll be okay" I said trying to get her back in the mood. "What if she's hurt James" Cathy said and pushed me out of the shower. How can someone be so fucking caring that they'd stop having sex to help somebody els? Of course only my Cathy can do that.

As I barge into Mercedes' room it's empty. "James is that you" I heard her sobbing voice calling from the bathroom. "What's wrong" I said opening the door. On the other side I find Mercedes wraped in only a towel with red swollen eyes.

"Hey, are you okay" I asked as I wraped my arms around her. She flinch as the water on my torso touched her body. Then she rested her head on my shoulder and started sobbing.

"My bracelet fell into the sink and when I looked again it was gone" she said and I felt like choking. You disturbed me for this shit. "A bracelet" I asked a bit rudely. "It was my gran's, she gave it to me before she died, James." and I nearly laughed at how cheesy that sounded. She was talking bullshit. She just wanted to keep me away from Cathy, and it was clearly written on her face.

I would tell her she was being full of shit, to remain within her boundaries but Cathy walked into the room. "What's wrong Mercedes" she said in her sweet little voice. "The bracelet her grandmother gave her fell down the sink" I said rolling my eyes and Cathy gave me the scolding eys before joining our ridiculous hug.

"It's okay Mercedes. I know it wouldn't be the same, but we could always buy you a new one." Cathy offered and I shook my head. "Oh Cathy you're so sweet, but I can't expect you to do that." Mercedes said in her fake bitch voice. "A gift from us to you, don't sweat it" Cathy said holding her hands.

"Thank  you so much, I should get to bed" Mercedes said, gave Cathy a hug and entered her room. Before leaving the bathroom Cathy turned to me. "The hormones are getting to her babe, be sensitive would you" she whispered to me and left. "Goodnight Mercedes" she said and went to our room.

Before following Cathy I turned to Mercedes who was giving me a smirk. "Look you might have the freedom to manipulate everyone, but don't you dare use my wife for simpathy, or money. Remember who the fuck you are and your place, Mercedes" I said in a stern voice but she kept smirking.