Other Books By Tokorxmetse

Heyy guys please check out my other book : Her woeful faith.

Story Discription"You say you'll always be on my side yet you didn't think twice before betraying me" he says as he looks at me with anger in his eyes

Story Discription
"You say you'll always be on my side yet you didn't think twice before betraying me" he says as he looks at me with anger in his eyes. "I just wanted to prove myself" I respond. "Look at me. I'm one of Domínguez's best sellers. Did I have to go around proving myself. No. When you're great Amilia, your greatness is seen. When you're a fool you manipulate other people's greatness to make yourself look great. And I know I didn't marry a fool" he says before walking out of the room. I swallow the lump that has been in my throat before the notification bell goes off on my phone. It was my share from the heist.

--------------------------------------------------
Miguel Mateo Domínguez found himself getting kicked out of his mother's house after she found out he had been lying to her again and was working with the local drug dealer. With nowhere else to go he was forced to live with his father Miguel Domínguez. At only seventeen years old he had become one of the most successful dealers the Dominguez family had. But being the youngest, he never got recognition for his work.

His empire is slowly being torn apart with his brother wanting get him kicked out of the business. Everything is put at stake when his wife is tested and becomes greedy. His patience and the faith of the people around him is tested as he risks everything to save what's his.