Chapter 9: Strictly Professional

Mercedes
I looked at him through the window that separated us, only to find him staring back at me. He gave me a wink and I looked away as my cheeks turned red.

I didn't get any work done today. For the past four hours I've constantly been looking at the clock, hoping for it to be lunch time already. I've looked at it about nine times in the past hour.

I couldn't get James off my mind. Last night we had the best dinner ever. Then he helped me load the dishwasher and then we went our separate ways. That left me feeling sad though, I was expecting at least one more round.

When I woke up in the morning I woke up to find him between my legs. His tongue caressed my clit. It was licking and sucking, fingers and tongue, till I climaxed. It was amazing, the best way to wake up.

I think I've earned a soft spot in his heart though. After he went down on me, we sat in bed for nearly an hour. We spoke about a lot of things as he put my hair behind my ear, rubbed my cheek and made me laugh.

On the way to work he didn't say anything as always, but he held my thigh the whole way. He even stopped at the doughnut shop.

"Coming" James' voice brought me out of my day dream. And when I looked up he was standing in front of my desk and the Clock finally said it's lunch time.

We walked to the cafe together. We sat on our usual spot next to the window. "What can I get you two today" our waiter asked and before I could reply games answered. "A vegan salad with sun-dried tomato dressing" he said. I looked at him and he smiled at me. "I'd like you to try something new. It's really tasty, trust me you won't regret it." he said.

When the waiter brought our order James took paid then stood up. "Where are you going" I asked. "It's kind of crowded today, we should go eat in the office." he said. "Okay? " I said looking at the nearly empty café.

He entered his office and switched on his office lights. With a touch of a button his blinds went closed and he offer me a seat on the little couch. Instead of sitting across me he sat beside me. We spoke and laughed all throughout our meal, which was surprisingly very tasty.

After lunch we sat in silence for a second, then he stood up to throw away the empty takeout boxes. "You know since you came around, all I've thought about is taking you on that desk" he said to my surprise. "I emagine your legs spread out on it ready for me to bury myself inside of you." he said.

"All I've been thinking about is you. I don't care where you take me, but holy fuck James have I been craving you" I said and he chuckled. He sat on his chair on his desk and looked at me.

I walked up to him. "James this strictly professional shit isn't working for me. I want you now" I said truthfully. I started kissing him and sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around my ass and he pulled closer. He slowly pulled my dress up revealing my ass and spanked it once. I pulled out of the kiss and looked at him "You have to be quiet we're in your office remember" I said and he just chuckled again.

I unbuttoned his shirt slowly as he was looking at me with his thursty eyes. He looked at my breast and curses under his breath. Leaning forward I kissed is chest, making my way to his pants. He unbuttoned them quickly. He lifted his hips slightly as I took them down revealing his big and juicy cock. I started stroking it as it stood tall.

I licked the head of his clocked first, which made him twitch. As I put it in my mouth is body tensed and when I moved up and down he relaxed. "Fuck Mercedes" he said as I slowly made my way up and down his shaft. He gripped a bunch of my hair and guided my head. "Yes, suck my cock" he whispered as I took him. I gagged as he pushed me even deeper. I started picking up the pace and he groaned.

He pulled my hair back, making me look at him. "You're so fucking beautiful" he said giving me a smile filled with lust. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as his muscles tensed up. "I'm gonna come in your pretty mouth now" he said as he gripped my hair even harder. His body slowly started relaxing and he came into my mouth. I liked his cock one more time then he looked at me and smiled.

"Stand up" he said. When is stood up he lifted me onto the desk and unzipped my dress,revealing my tits. My nipples stood proud through the lace. Then he lifted the bottom of my dress up making it scrunch in the middle of my stomach. He licked my nipple then kissed his way to my pussy. He sucked the skin right ubove it the bit me gently. "Spread your legs" he said then ripped my thong off with his teeth.

He pinched my nipple as he rubbed my clit, sending a euphoric feeling through my body. He licked me once then aligned himself with my pussy. "Ready" he asked and I replied with a nod. With his hands still working my nipple and clit he entered me and I couldn't help but moan si fucking loud. "Shhh" he whispered before kissing me. He went at a slow and torturous pace. "Fuck me faster James" I moaned. He pulled out of the kiss and held my hips. He moved both our bodies as he started stroking in and out of me. He went faster as I moaned. My dody tensed under his. "Come for me Mercedes" he said as our bodies started shaking. "That's daddy's girl" I said as I came. He stroked faster and my vision went black for a moment. And soon after he came too. "Good girl" he said kissing my forehead as he took his cock out of my pussy.

I stood up and fixed my dress as he did with his shirt. I turned around and he zipped me up. "You might want to fix your mouth" I chuckled as I turned to face him. He looked in the mirror on his desk and laughed as he wiped it with a wipe. "You might need this as well" he said with a chuckle as he gave me a wipe. When I looked in the mirror, my lips looked as those of the joker. Lipstick smudged from one end tk the other.

"I should get back to work" I said and he nodded. He opened his blinds again and before I could leave the room he slapped my ass. "Don't work too hard" he said and my cheeks were red. I looked back at him with warning look and all he did was laugh. As I sat down in embarrassment, I was only hoping that no one saw what he just did.