Author [@YoongiNights]

Welcome Everyone

From the Fanfiction of Opposites Attract {Jacob Black Fanfiction}

YoongiNights is a talented writer whose books take you on an emotional rollercoaster.

A big Thank you to Rose, who agreed to do this interview. she is such a sport and if you haven't read her books, you need too... LIKE REALLY NEED TOO.

Without further ado...

What inspired you to start writing?

Honestly just reading books or watching movies/shows inspire me. Thoughts and ideas for stories constantly run through my head. Also, it's really hard for a fanfiction to impress me so I decided just to make my own haha.

Did you have any writers' block along the way? how did you get past them?

Oh most definitely. I'm actually in a mini one as of right now. It doesn't happen often as for I really love writing, but with the rewrite of 'Opposites Attract' now published, I'm having a harder time getting motivated to finish the original book. I usually get passed them really quickly because, for me, it's foreign for me not to write.

Do you see yourself in any characters and why?

I think I can relate most to Cassandra (Opposites Attract) and Kirihime (Orange) because they both have this sort of Sophisticated personality with a hint of a b**** lol. They both have been through struggles that help makes their character and they're so strong.

How old are you?

I'm 18

How old were you when you started writing?

I was in my early teens actually. I first started writing stories on paper for series like 'The Walking Dead' and some anime. Once I turned 13 I believe is when I started weighing on Wattpad. Pretty young.

Can you remember what you felt when you first started writing? what did you feel?

It was relaxing for me and I was excited to share my ideas with everyone.

How long does it take you to write a book on average?

Since my stories are all long lengthened, it does take me awhile. I don't really make short stories, I have some plans for some, but most of my stories I plan based on the series. So really it just depends on how long the series is.

What's your outside life like?

I'm a senior preparing for college along with starting a YouTube channel, so my life is pretty busy. When I have free time I'm either writing, sleeping or spending time with friends

Where do you get your ideas from?

I get my ideas when watching or reading other series and from real-life experiences. New ideas always come into my head. I have a whole folder in my notes just for ideas and plans for my published stories and future books.

What do you like to do when you're not writing?

When I'm not writing, I'm usually busy with school activities and studying. But when I'm not doing either I'm probably sleeping or drawing pictures for my stories.

What does your family think about your writing?

They think it's pretty cool that I like love to write.

What do you think makes a good story?

Definitely good grammar and spacing between paragraphs and dialogue. When I click on a book and the whole page is just one paragraph, I don't read it honestly. Also detailing and good character designs.

Whats you're favourite genre? and why?

For books, it would probably action and romance. I'm not a huge lovey-dovey person but I always like reading angsty stories.

If you could have one power, what would you want?

Don't know if time travel counts, but I would love to go back to the past and fix some things. There's a lot I wished I would have known especially now as an adult.

And lastly, As a child what did you want to be?

I always wanted to be a singer, and luckily for me, I stuck to that.

Thank you again. Go check her out if you haven't.

Don't forget to Vote, Share and comment.

Go follower and follow me while you're at it. if you want any interviews with specific authors or if you are an author, just message me and I'll try to make it happen