Author [@Young-Queen_Izzy]

Welcome, everyone. Today we have the lovely Young-Queen_Izzy

A big thank you to her for taking the time to answer these questions.

If you haven't read her books then please do. They're amazing...

Without further ado...

...

1. What inspired you to start writing?
Well, four years ago when I started writing the first book, and at the time I was super depressed, and writing really became my escape from everything. And I would read other writers' book and I wanted to tell my own story and dive into a fantasy world that I could create.

2. Did you have any writers' block along the way? how did you get past them?
Oh yeah, a ton, I had times where I didn't update for weeks, I found I just I would start writing but I wouldn't find inspiration to keep going. I had to detach sometimes and let Inspiration find me again to continue.

3. Do you see yourself in any characters and why?
I wouldn't really see myself, I see In them opposites of me. I try to give every singe one of my characters real personalities and qualities that not even I have. I want then to feel genuine, well I mean as genuine as you can get with werewolves 

4. How old are you?
17 going on 18 

5. How old were you when you started writing?
I was 13 

6. What's your outside life like? 
It's pretty crazy, I myself have been dealing a lot with mental health issues, I've always struggled and for the last 2 years, I've just been kinda everywhere. But I'd like to say it's been over all good. And I hope now to really get back into writing more and finding my passion again, I missed it a lot. 

7. where do you get your ideas from?
My brain, I have these sudden bursts of ideas and I wrote them down immediately, I have a whole book of ideas for stories. Everyone's always told me since I was a little kid I was super creative and ideas come naturally to me and the most random times. At the most random times *^

8. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Going to the gym or playing around with makeup, watching videos and playing video games. Or just spending time with my loved ones or even reading. I guess pretty basic teenage things. 

9. What does your family think about your writing?
I'll be honest they don't know, I love my family and they are all supportive and think I have this gift for writing, but they don't know about wattpad and that I ave wrote books. But they are very supportive. My best friend is the only one that knows about my books and she's so sweet. She's incredibly supportive.

10. What do you think makes a good story?
It depends, I think anything can make a good story as long as you know how to present it in your own way. There are all different genres so write what you love, if you're passionate about it people will notice it and become intrigued. They will read it with pleasure knowing oh the author spent time and put effort and love into every sentence.

11. What's your favourite genre?
I love Fantasy and I also like a good horror.

12. Do you write on wattpad or do you use software (like Microsoft word)?
I use wattpad, it's rare I use anything else. 

13. What's the hardest thing to write, for you and why?
Honestly, love. Looking back I used to either make it too sweet and attempt to oversell it and it came out cringy. Anger also, it's sometimes really difficult to find good words to perfectly bring to life characters emotions of anger and sadness. 

14. Do you work on an outline or just go with the flow?
Usually, I do both. An idea comes into my mind and I wrote it down and then I try to build a story around that idea I organize events and characters, other times I'm just running with it. But I like to have an outline first and then each section goes with the flow, place myself like I'm watching it all unfold, placing myself in the shoes of my characters, becoming them. 

15. Do you have anything specific you want to say to readers?
Don't be afraid, if you want or write do it. It doesn't matter the number of reads you get or votes what matters is that you're expressing and diving into your own creative space to write your own story. I'm incredibly thankful for how well my first book did, I wrote it at such a young age and looking back I just want to say thank you because so many people stuck with me on that journey and they actually enjoyed my crazy story. I hope to get back into writing soon and write more.   

16. And lastly, Do you have any advice for new writers.
I believe you don't have to be born a strong writer you can make yourself one. No matter what keep going, keep writing. If you get writer's block that's ok, it's normal, it happens to everyone. But never tell yourself "you can't" because you absolutely can.❤️

...

There you have it, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also if you want a specific author to be interviewed then please let me know.