Author [@hazuuuh]

Welcome, everyone. Today we have the lovely hazuuuh

A big thank you to her for taking the time to answer these questions.

If you haven't read her books then please do. They're amazing...

Without further ado...

...

1. What inspired you to start writing?

Normally, when a writer is asked this question. You hear answers such as a certain person or something you experienced. Among many things, however, it's probably rare to none hearing that I was inspired on an impulse. I found it exciting since I suddenly found my place with writing. Originally, I was a filmmaker and I've met amazing people through doing so, however, I just never had the feeling of elation as much as I did with just writing. There was no stress in what to do and there was no one to deeply criticize the way I did things. It was all based off my happiness that was only being drained by a community that had too many expectations. Writing finally gave me the freedom to experiment and try new things without worry. 

2. Did you have any writers' block along the way? how did you get past them?

I have them at least once a month. As much as I wish that was a joke, but with how much I write daily or weekly, I tend to physically and mentally drain myself. I get past these slow days, by just speaking with other authors, playing games, reading or making graphics for others. 

3. Do you see yourself in any characters and why?

Every single character I have created has one of my strong points, quirks or flaws. Personally, I think that it makes me continue to write for the stories in general. Also, while they have my traits, I can vision myself within the story whenever I'm at a certain point of not knowing where to go. 

4. How old are you?

I am 23 years old

5. How old were you when you started writing?

For writing in general, I have been doing it at the age of 12. However, writing for stories was 15 years old. 

6. Can you remember what you felt when you first started writing? what did you feel?

The first-time writing was not as amazing as writing months later. I always found myself drifting off and getting easily distracted to avoid doing so. At the time, it felt as if I was doing an assignment for a class or because I just had to. 

7. What's your outside life like?

My life outside writing is just what you can imagine most adults face. I graduated from college earlier than most my age and deal with a lot of things that generally shouldn't be dealt with. I grew up in a large household of 13 children and as the youngest—it quite honestly, felt like I had to grow up to connect with my elder siblings. However, while it is hard, I am just glad to have gotten out of the stage where I went wrong. The past still haunts me with the fact that I nearly dropped out my entire education, but I can say that with the hardships and trials, I am happy to say that my life is settled with great things coming my way. 

8. Where do you get your ideas from?

My ideas largely come from 'What if' scenarios. Normally, when I find a character, I ask myself different questions that lead to the story being born. The other strong point of when I find the character, I go through many disputes and debates that call through me and that is how my idea fully forms. 

9. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

I am usually making graphics, painting/drawing, reading, spending time with my dogs and cats, playing video games. Though for the most part, it's working.

10. What does your family think about your writing?

 In my large family, everyone truly differs in taste. I am the only one that writes, so it's really hard to connect with them in this part of any conversation. When I bring it up, it just ends up being reacted with a head nod or completely ignored. However, it's not much of a bother to me since I am just in the same when it comes to their things.  

11. What do you think makes a good story?

It all depends on who is reading it. I think that with the variety of styles that comes to writing, good and bad can be seen by different people. However, for me, I just think that just as long as you present the story the way you want, then it makes it good. I know there are arguments about how, good grammar or the flow of a story should be the top priority—but those key points shouldn't be the only thing that makes a story good. In general, it's a good story if you want to see it as one or not. 

12. What's your favourite genre?

Fantasy and psychological are the genre's that draws me in the most.

13. Do you write on wattpad or do you use software (like Microsoft word)?

 I only use Microsoft word. I've attempted to use wattpad, but I never can truly think properly on it.

14. What's the hardest part for you to write, and why?

Happy things. As insane as it sounds, especially for people who know me as the person who never writes sad endings. Writing the happy moments never came easy to me because writing someone else's happiness has always been a challenge. I don't find a deep connection of portraying it as my own, but with sad and dramatic parts—they flow easily for me.  

15. Do you work on an outline or just go with the flow?

 I am purely a person that goes with the flow. I don't plan my stories and everything is built as progressed. I just had a horrible experience of planning a few stories and suddenly losing the inspiration for it along the way. Maybe this can be easy for some or harder for others, but I think in my experience it's the less stressful route.

16. Do you have anything specific you want to say to readers?

I appreciate every single one of them dearly because without anyone one of them I wouldn't be where I am today. I think that words are not enough to explain how grateful I am to anyone who takes the time to read my stories in general, but nonetheless, I am so glad to have been able to experience joy because of them. 

17. And lastly, Do you have any advice for new writers.

 If you ever come to a thought of writing, don't be afraid. Try not to overthink when it comes to your first story because that one story is just a gateway of plentiful that will come along the way. Think of it as your guide, one that carries all of the flaws, lessons and even disappointment. The story alone whether it's your best or worst is just the beginning. Also, try not to make the comments, votes or attention consume you. I was once the person that made it control me and honestly, I can say that almost everyone goes through it and there is nothing wrong with that—but trust me when I say this, once you find that ecstatic feeling when you write or create—that is where everything begins. Just know your free to do anything when it comes to writing. It's your own to control, not anyone else. 

...

There you have it, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also if you want a specific author to be interviewed then please let me know.