Author [@The_BatCats]

Welcome, everyone. Today we have the lovely The_BatCats

A big thank you to her for taking the time to answer these questions.

If you haven't read her books then please do. They're amazing...

Without further ado...

...

1. What inspired you to start writing?

A lot of things inspired me to write, but I would have to say that my daydreams and dreams inspired me to write and to be honest my depression got bad and what has helped me through it is writing and expressing my feelings in all of my books. Writing fanfictions helps me with getting ideas for my non-fanfictions stories and it's fun and thrilling. 

2. Did you have any writers' block along the way? how did you get past them?

Yes I get writers' block all the time, and it sucks. How I sometimes get over them is listening to a really good song on repeat or watch Bob's burgers again and taking my time to write. Don't rush through it. 

3. Do you see yourself in any characters and why?

Yes, most of my characters are like me. Since I'm a shy, awkward, depressed person that's all I know how to act. It would be hard to write my characters if i didn't relate to them at least a bit i wouldn't be able to write them well

4. How old are you?

19

5. How old were you when you started writing?

I had started writing when I was young, but I had started to write more after I had a dream when i was 12 years and I needed to make it into a book.

6. Can you remember what you felt when you first started writing? what did you feel?

When I started to write I was very nervous. I was nervous for so many reasons. I was nervous that my readers wouldn't like what I write for. I know at the starting I had a good amount of bad autocorrect mistakes, bad spelling and not so good grammar so I was nervous that my readers wouldn't read my stories for that reason. Slowly I started to get good and some bad comments and that made me excited to write more and slowly get better with my grammar.

7. What's your outside life like?

Eh.. My life is hectic. I have a lot of family problems and in a lot of physical and mental pain. I stay home all the time either reading, writing, drawing, painting or watching bob's burgers. 

8. Where do you get your ideas from?

I get my ideas from daydreaming, dreaming, reading and listening to music.

9. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

Watching bob's burgers, painting, reading or sleeping.

10. What does your family think about your writing?

The only person who knows about my fanfictions books would be my sister. For my non-fanfictions books my mom thinks i'm writing good, happy, lovely, non evil(monster, fantasy world) books when it's almost the opposite. 

11. What do you think makes a good story?

The relationships between characters, plot, twists and especially the time the author puts on their chapters. 

12. What's your favourite genre?

I really like dark, soulmate love fantasy books.

13. Do you write on wattpad or do you use software (like Microsoft word)?

It's semi hectic. I write on my phone's notepad as far as I can until I get writer's block, i'll move my chapter to my docs on my phone and then get onto my computers docs and edit what I have so far. I'll write as much as I can get on my computer after editing. I may go back to my phone and continue then go back on my computer and edit again. When I get the chapter done and make sure it's edited I have to get the chapter back onto my phone, make sure I have the pitchers and gifs on the spots they need to be on and then post the chapter. 

14. What's the hardest part for you to write, and why?

I guess cheating. I don't like writing scenes that contain the characters getting cheated on or the character cheating on the guy/girl there with. I know the outcome of someone cheating and it's not pretty or fun to be in. 

15. Do you work on an outline or just go with the flow?

Go with the flow

16. Do you have anything specific you want to say to readers?

Thank you so much for reading and liking my books. It really means a lot to me.

17. And lastly, Do you have any advice for new writers.
Don't rush your writing. Make sure you take your time to reread what you have and make it better. It's ok to make mistakes because that's just naturally. Never give up on your writing and don't ever listen to any bad comments there not important. 

...

There you have it, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also if you want a specific author to be interviewed then please let me know.