Author [@fandomlover727]

Welcome, everyone. Today we have the lovely fandomlover727

A big thank you to her for taking the time to answer these questions.

If you haven't read her books then please do. They're amazing...

Without further ado...

...

1. What inspired you to start writing?

I've always loved writing stories and using my creativity in similar ways ever since I was in elementary school. Watching TV shows and movies along with reading so many books when I was younger also helped inspire me to produce my own ideas.

2. Did you have any writers' block along the way? How did you get past them?

I still constantly have writer's block issues. I end up abandoning some books for a while and then go back to them after months. I get past it when I get new, random ideas for the stories that get me excited to continue writing.

3. Do you see yourself in any characters and why?

Out of all my characters, I think I see myself the most in Sam Gilbert (I'll Be Good). He was one of the first characters I created on this Wattpad account and the one I certainly relate to the most with some of the struggles he goes through as well as his journey as he navigates through his anxiety and grief.

4. How old are you?

I am currently 18 years old.

5. How old were you when you started writing?

I've been writing for a long time. I was technically around 13 or 14 when I first started to write on this account but my old Wattpad accounts and stories are from when I was around 11 and 12.

6. Can you remember what you felt when you first started writing? What did you feel?

When I started writing I felt amazing, like I finally had an outlet for all the creativity that felt almost trapped inside me. It made me feel even better when people read and commented on my stories that I posted on Wattpad because it made me realize that there were people out there that liked what I wrote and encouraged me to continue to write.

7. What's your outside life like?

My outside life is usually very mundane. I don't really have any friends that I talk to unless I'm in school. I don't go out much, especially now and mostly spend time with my family. I'm going to college this year, however, so hopefully, things change.

8. Where do you get your ideas from?

I get my ideas from many places. Sometimes it's from me getting inspiration from other things such as music and other books or sometimes I could be just watching or rewatching something and gets the idea for what could be different if you add or change whatever it is in the movie/TV show.

9. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

When I'm not writing I love reading all sorts of fan fictions, watching TV, playing games, and spending time with my family.

10. What does your family think about your writing?

My family doesn't really know about my writing. I explained the whole concept to my mom and that I have thousands of reads on my books but it's just weird to me, I guess, to have them actually read my stories.

11. What do you think makes a good story?

A good story, in my opinion, has to have some sort of unique/uncommon storyline (or, if it's common, a different twist to it), some sort of conflict that drives the story, and the writer has to be truly passionate in order to capture our attention. It's often easy to tell when reading a story if the author is as passionate about writing the book as the audience is for reading it.

12. What's your favourite genre?

My favourite category is always fan fiction, once in a while, I will branch out and read other types of stories but mostly just all different sorts of fanfics.

13. Do you write on Wattpad or do you use software (like Microsoft word)?

I usually write in Wattpad and I sometimes use the notes app on my phone.

14. What's the hardest part for you to write, and why?

I think that the hardest thing for me to write is a mixture of battle/fighting scenes and romance. Fight scenes for me at least need to be as detailed and accurate to the storyline as possible. Romance scenes are hard too because I've never been in a relationship before so I'm just going off of assumptions/what I've seen other couples do and interact like before.

15. Do you work on an outline or just go with the flow?

I usually make a basic outline in the notes app of my phone so I have some sort of idea, but otherwise, I just go with the flow.

16. Do you have anything specific you want to say to readers?

I want to tell the readers how thankful I am for all the people who've supported me and loved reading my works on Wattpad no matter how old and badly written they are. I wouldn't have gotten to where I am and who I've become today without every single person who's given me feedback, messaged me, given me words of encouragement, and simply read my stories. Thank you all!

17. and lastly, do you have any advice for new writers.

Some tips I have for new writers include making sure you add as many tags as possible for your books to get a better chance of others seeing your stories, create some sort of cover in order to capture people's attention, and make sure you're always staying true to you and what you want to do with the story instead of what others want you to do. 

...

There you have it, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also if you want a specific author to be interviewed then please let me know.