Author [@Nenerh1]

Welcome, everyone. Today we have the lovely Nenerh1

A big thank you to her for taking the time to answer these questions.

If you haven't read her books then please do. They're amazing...

Without further ado...

...

1. What inspired you to start writing?
I have always had an active imagination since I was younger and can remember my friends and I come up with stories and scenes growing up. Sometimes I would think about them in my head or write them down. It wasn't really until I discovered Wattpad that I started writing. It was an outlet to deal with my past and heal. I also wanted to tell my story to others in a chance that I could help a young person realize the signs of abuse and maybe how to deal with it. 

2. Did you have any writers' block along the way? how did you get past them?
I have had a lot of Writer's Block, especially after starting so many stories. I would usually just take a break from writing, re-read the last few chapters of the story to spark an idea or sometimes re-think the plot of the story.

3. Do you see yourself in any characters and why?
 I have always put myself as the protagonist since all of my stories revolve around my personal experiences or events. So when you do read the story or scene you feel what I felt or what I would have done in that particular situation.

4. How old are you?

Early 40's  

5. How old were you when you started writing?

 I want to say around 10 yrs old when I started writing on my diary and then around 7th grade when my friends and I used to come up with stories for fun. 

6. Can you remember what you felt when you first started writing? what did you feel?
 I felt happy when I first starting writing. I always had an active imagination since I can remember. It also felt liberating since it helps me deal with bad situations and helped me release any anxiety I was feeling.

7. What's your outside life like?
From morning to night my life is hectic. Early morning take two of my kids and their friends to school, run errands, make sure my house is not a mess, volunteer in my kid's schools, meetings, running my kid's to and from their activities, make dinner, help with homework and do everything a mom and wife need to do to make sure my family functions.

8. Where do you get your ideas from?

 I get my ideas from scenarios that sometimes pop in my head or it could be from something I may have read or seen and make it my own. 

9. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

I like to read or spend time with my family and friends.

10. What does your family think about your writing?

When I first started writing, I didn't tell anyone. I felt like I needed to keep it private until I felt more comfortable about my writing. When I decided to tell my husband, he asked what I wrote about and I even asked him for some advice on certain scenarios. He also encouraged me to continue and try to publish when I am ready. 

...

Unfortunately, we were not able to finish this interview due to busy schedules, but please do check out her books and show her some love, I have such deep respect for her and i absolutely love her books and i think you will too.

So there you have it, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also if you want a specific author to be interviewed then please let me know.