Author [@Darknessofworlds]

Welcome, everyone. Today we have the lovely Darknessofworlds

A big thank you to her for taking the time to answer these questions.

If you haven't read her books then please do. They're amazing...

Without further ado...

...

1. What inspired you to start writing?

 I was inspired by a lot of other authors' books. I enjoyed reading them a lot but I felt that I wanted to do something different. 

2. Did you have any writers' block along the way? how did you get past them?

 Sometimes I do have writers block when I am really far along a book. Like sometimes I have no idea what I will have next until I try it out. I have a playlist that helps me think of the book or I watch edits of the fandom and that usually helps me get past it. 

3. Do you see yourself in any characters and why?

 I see myself in a lot of my characters as I love putting myself into writing to make it more realistic. Though I love exploring different points of view, I find it hard to write if I don't have a connection to it of sorts. 

4. How old are you?

 I am 16 years old almost 17

5. How old were you when you started writing?

 I was either 15 or 14 when I first started to write. 

6. Can you remember what you felt when you first started writing? what did you feel?

I can remember it as I think about it from time to time. I felt that it was more of a chore than something I enjoyed doing. I did it mainly for views(which was stupid) and I wasn't having fun with it. 

7. What's your outside life like?

 I go to school, I stay home and help my family with chores. I have a lot of younger siblings so I have to take care of them when I am available. 

8. Where do you get your ideas from?

 I get my ideas for myths, other books and tv shows but mainly they pop to my mind. 

9. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

 I love to read, eat, and sleeping. I enjoy listening to music and drawing when I have the time. 

10. What does your family think about your writing?

 I haven't really told my family what I write about but they support me as a writer. 

11. What do you think makes a good story?

 A good plan for a plot. If it's romance than I would say the pace of how the book is going. Details are always important to have. I think covers are also an important part of the book as well. 

12. What's your favourite genre?

  I love action, FanFiction, mystery/thriller, and sometimes romance.

13. Do you write on wattpad or do you use software (like Microsoft word)?

I don't write on wattpad but I have apps that allow me to write and save my work.

14. What's the hardest part for you to write, and why?

The hardest thing for me to write is graphic scenes that personally trigger me. I find writing sad endings hard to even though I know that is it how I am ending and agreed with it.

15. Do you work on an outline or just go with the flow?

 I usually write a summary of what I want a chapter to consist of before I go and write it out. It helps me keep track of what I want the main idea of a chapter to be

16. Do you have anything specific you want to say to readers?

 I want readers to know that I am so grateful for all the comments, votes. I am so happy and grateful that I revive support for a book I never thought would get popular. 

17. And lastly, Do you have any advice for new writers.

My advice for new writers: be patient with your book/book ideas because you never know when will happen in the future.

...

There you have it, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also if you want a specific author to be interviewed then please let me know.