Author [@azgeina]

Welcome, everyone. Today we have the lovely 

A big thank you to her for taking the time to answer these questions.

If you haven't read her books then please do. They're amazing...

Without further ado...

...

1. What inspired you to start writing?

 I was inspired by the fanfiction of Michael Jackson I stumbled upon and the number pus Kol Mikaelson fic I started reading when I got into reading in general. 

2. Did you have any writers' block along the way? how did you get past them?

 I always had a writer's block. The longest I had was two years and I couldn't write anything. I had to wait for for the writer's block to be over before I wrote anything new. Now I get past them by taking breaks from writing and reading, listening to music even writing ideas instead of Even planning a book. 

3. Do you see yourself in any characters and why?

I see myself in so many of my characters and even characters I've read or watched. I've noticed the similarities between us and how we are alike in many ways.  

4. How old are you?

I am 20 years of age.

5. How old were you when you started writing?

 I was sixteen years of age when I began writing.  

6. Can you remember what you felt when you first started writing? what did you feel?

:I had no idea what I was doing or what to do. I was scared and had no idea of the right way to write. It was a mess.  

7. What's your outside life like?

My outside life is a bit different. I always want to escape sometimes. It can be hectic but I try to keep moving past my troubled and be better and just relax and g e fun. Do what I love

8. Where do you get your ideas from?

Mostly from some dreams I have. I get some movies and books I've read and mostly from my favourite shows. Most of the time they just come into my head at off-hours.

9. What do you like to do when you're not writing?

 I like to listen to music or watch some shows most times when it counts.  

10. What does your family think about your writing?

I have no idea. My mom once said what I did was not important so I doubt my family thinks much of my writing. 

11. What do you think makes a good story?

 I think a good story is plot. The plot. The character. A different idea and plot. An underrated FC. Even without an FC. A good story that tells something different. 

12. What's your favourite genre?

 Mystery and thriller.

13. Do you write on wattpad or do you use software (like Microsoft word)?

 I use Ulysses to write. I can't deal with Wattpad anymore. I just publish the chapters I write on Ulysses onto Wattpad. 

14. What's the hardest part for you to write, and why?

Writing families. It's hard, even war and battles. They are hard, especially fight scenes.

15. Do you work on an outline or just go with the flow?

Sometimes I work with an outline on most books. Most of the time I just go with whatever flow I feel for the book.

16. Do you have anything specific you want to say to readers?

Thank you for reading. It means a lot but I would appreciate if I had less silent readers. I know most are shy or scared but comments means so much to us authors and getting silence on hard work hurts. We love reading the comments and even feedbacks. I would also love for some readers not to be rude because I have noticed that. And please, no more please update. I love my readers but it doesn't feel good if that's the only comment we would sometimes receive. Skipping stories. Read and enjoy the book as it goes. But thank you for reading. 

17. And lastly, Do you have any advice for new writers.

Just have fun, plot plot plot. You should plot even if you're just going with the flow. Plot plot plot. 

...

There you have it, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also if you want a specific author to be interviewed then please let me know.