Hold your piece

After Beth went upstairs Daan was thinking about the fact that she might have been to hard on the girl. And coming to the conclusion she was she walked up the stairs on knocked on Beth's door. "Come in". "Look Beff i'm sorry I shouldn't have said it the way i did" She said to her without entering the room. Before Beth could say something Daan was already long gone. Sitting back on the couch watching tv.
Not knowing that she would get in way more trouble the upcoming days.

Jill:"waar was je net[where were you]?"
D:"ik was even naar Beff[i went to Beff"
J:"hoezo[why]?"
D:"gewoon ik moest wat zeggen[because i had to say something to her]?"
J:"ze is eigenlijk best wel lekker hè [she is actually really hot]"
D:"je mag dr hebben[you can have her]"
J:"wacht wat[wait what?]"
J:"Daan kom terug[Daan come back]"

Daan walked to the stairs as fast as she could so fast that she didn't notice Beth coming Down. She bumped straight into her. "Sorry" she said continuering her way to her Bedroom. Beth was confused Daan looked upset for some reason and when she saw jill sitting on the couch with a smile on her face she decided to just ask her. "Everything okay?" "Yeah it's fine just leave her be" Jill said. "She's probably just on her period" she said with a giggle. "Owh okay" Beth said hoping on the couch deciding to just make the best out of the situation and get to know Jill a bit better.

B:"so tell me about yourself"
J:"name's jill, 22 uhh"
B:"😂"
J:"no but uhmm started playing in 2008 for fc Twente, then went to Bayern Munich and now i'm here. What about you?"
B:"i've played for Sunderland for a very long time, until Joe called me and i knew i had to take the opportunity"
J:"what do you do an a day off?"
B:" "i would always walk around the beach with my family or friends but you can't really do that here. What about you?"
J:"Daan drags me along most of the time to whatever she's doing😂"
B:"are you to close?"
J:"yeah have known her for some time now with national and stuff"
B:"that's nice"
J:"sometimes, but she can be a real pain in the ass😂"
B:"can't imagine"
J:"you'll be able to trust me😊. So anyone special back home?"
B:"nope no one special just friends. You?"
J:"nahh, celebrity crush?"
B:"uhmm I don't know uhh Tatiana Maslaney i guess she's pretty hot"
J:"didn't know you were into girls"
B:"i am, hope you okay with that?"
J:"yeah totally okay"
B:"now your turn"
J:"oehh uhm Dave Roelvink, Andre Hazes jr. and girls uhh Alicia Debman-Carey"
B:"who were the first two😂?"
J:"some Dutch bad boys"
B:"okay"
J:"Is it okay if we continue our chat in the morning i'm really tired"
B:"yeah goodnight"

Before heading to bed too she read some news on her phone and catched up with some friends  from back home. Excited for the second training tomorrow. The training itself went by pretty fast but there was a team meeting coming up after lunch and that always took forever. Beth felt like Daan was avoiding her and whenever they got close to each other at the scrimmage It would get rough. Beth decided to just expect and wait for her to be ready to talk about it not knowing when that will happen or if it ever will.

After all the girls sat down on a chair Joe started. "Hey girls welcome to the first team meeting of the year" "whooo" Emma screamed. "Mitchie😂 no but uhmm before everything i just want to say i'm really proud of all of you. You did amazing today and i hope our newbies are fitting in but I don't think that's a problem" he said with thank you's following after that. "As you all know we always have a training camp in preseason. We will go to Austria this year. We'll have a game against Wolfsburg but i'll tell you more about that when we're there. We will leave Thursday evening you'll get your plain tickets on your way out and no switching seats." All the girls laughed at this. "That was it for today, tomorrow you'll have a day of to rest a bit and pack your bags"

Daan ignored Beth as soon as they got home again. She knew exactly what she was doing but she just couldn't face the girl, not yet. She went to her room and watched Riverdale. She was tired from the training so she decided to take a nap only to be waken up by Beth an hour later. "Danielle" she tossed and turned a bit. "Danielle wake up" She grunted but opened her eyes and sat up. "Uhhmm Jill wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go have dinner with some of the girls" Daan got out of bed not realizing she only had nike joggers and a sports brah on. "Yeah what time?" She said realizing what she was actually wearing, knowing that Beth was staring at her and studying her toned body. "BEFF" she was so caught up in it that she didn't hear Daan. "Huh sorry uhh" "what time?" Daan asked her again. "6" she said. "Okay thank you" Beth walked out of the room. When Daan saw the time it was already 5.00pm she rushed into the bathroom getting ready as fast as she could.

When she walked down the stairs Beth and Jill were already waiting for her. But that wasn't anything new to her. She knows she takes forever and isn't even ashamed to admit she is a princess especially when it comes to her hair.

The restaurant Jordan had picked out was really nice and the food was amazing. Not a lot of girls decided to come but the group they had was fun. Viv, Lisa,Emma, Leah and Jordan were there. The rest of the girls were all to busy with their boyfriends and girlfriends.

Daan couldn't ignore the fact that Beth looked nice tonight. Just a simple pair of jeans and a nike sweater. It was so basic but she looked so good in it, she knew she was attracted to her. But they are teammates and they can never be something more it will just get to complicated. Or was that something that Daan just told herself? Afraid that it might bring back things that she'd rather leave behing.