Smoke curtains

Enjoy🖤
A couple days had past since the so called incident. It was now gameday again. It was the girl's favorite day, one thing was different though. She hadn't really spoken to Beth, she still felt so guilty about it. The conversations were never deep between the two like they used to be. Beth never bothered to ask her about it, she knew she needed time.

A couple of obstacles will be faced today.the first one was the bus ride they always sat next to each other and today would be no different. Daan sat on the window seat as always listening to music and checking her instagram. Beth was worried about her so she texted her. "Daan you alright" Daan looked up from her phone and gave Beth a small nod. "Darling" The blonde girl said. She'd still use that nickname all the time when Daan was upset, angry and hurt. It would always calm her down or make her tell her the stuff that was bothering her. "No" Daan said putting her headphones back in resting her head against the window.

They were playing Manchester United today. Daan was excited to see one of her Dutch teammates again. When she walked up she hugged her to catch up with her. It was just some small talk at first but when Jackie caught Beth staring at her. the subject was quickly changed to her. The brunette had gotten a sort of conformation again and felt less guilty about it now.

Daan was starting on the bench today. She wasn't really mad about it, Jordan who had ruptured her ACL was back in the starting xI with zinsberger, Maier, Williamson, Beattie, Mccabe, Roord, Nobbs, Little, Evans, Miedema and Mead.

The game started off with lots of opportunities with 25 minutes in the united goalie was yet to rest. In the 67th minute Daan was subbed in for Jordan. After so many opportunities the whole team had gotten a bit frustrated for not getting them in the back of the net. Arsenal kept piling on the pressure, with Williamson seeing her shot blocked, before the pressure finally told. Mead's cross from the right deflected into the path of Danielle van de Donk, who prodded the ball home.

After the game the brunette gave an interview. "It's important to win early games, to keep up with our title rivals. I don't care who scores though, as long as we win! We want to win every prize there is, and we have the squad."
That late winner means That the squad are up to third, joining Everton and Manchester City with two wins out of two.

The girls were thrilled to say the least. It was a tough game so a little party on the bus wasn't out of the ordinary. Daan on the other hand was still distracted from the view she had of Beth in the showers. She was honestly turned on and the guilt was only growing. The blonde saw the change in the girls mood and was getting sick of it. She was going to confront her at home. Jill had asked Joe if it was okay if she'd stay at Jackie's house since they had the day of tomorrow. It was just the two of them arriving at their humble abode.

Daan was planning on going upstairs and sleep. "Daan stop" Beth said to her and the brunette stopped. "Why" she said. "Talk to me" Daan was getting annoyed now. She was done hiding. "I ENJOYED IT OKAY" she said. The blonde walked up to the girl. She didn't know what she was talking about. "Mm?" She said stepping closer to her. "THE BODY SHOT" the brunette said screaming. Beth cupped her face with her hands. "It's okay" she said. "NO IT'S NOT" she said starting to cry. "IT IS DARLING" the blonde told her pulling her in for a hug. They just stood there not saying a word just enjoying the moment.

Daan pulled away from her. "I want to go somewhere" she said looking Beth in the eyes. "Where?" "A spa or something"Beth chuckled at her and started to pack some bags for the both of them. The blonde was happy the brunette had been honest with her. She knew how hard it was but on the other hand it meant that she wasn't the only one who felt the attraction between them.

The girls walked up to the check in desk when the lady smiled at them. "Hi how can i help you" before Daan could speak Beth beat her to it. "Can we get a private sauna please" the lady gave them a key and led them the way to the room. "Enjoy" they both said thanks before walking in unpacking their bags. Daan was getting her bikini from her bag when the blonde grabbed it out of her heads. The midfielder gave her a questioning look. "Just relax Darling okay? Don't worry about anything" Beth told the girl started to undress herself. She was nervous yeah they had seen each other naked but never in private with just the two of them. When Daan was undressed she took the blondes hand and led them in the sauna both sitting down.

They set in front of each other eyeing one another up and down. Enjoying the view feeling their body's heat up. not sure what to do next. When the view got to much for the brunette she stood up and walked over to a Beth. The blonde bit her lip at the sight of her body. When Daan sat down she rested her head on the blondes shoulder. "Thank you" she said looking up at the girl. "Of course Darling" The brunette wanted a hug in the moment but she wasn't sure if she could ask for it. "Can i?" Beth said putting an hand on the girls waist. "Y-e-ahh" she said. The blonde put her arms slowly around her completely. She let out a slight moan relaxing into the girls touch. resting herself against Beth completely. This contact was doing things to the both of them that they weren't ready to discuss.

Hope you enjoyed😊