The tell-tale heart

Don't forget to vote🧡enjoy😊
When Beth got out of the shower Daan looked at her with a bit of a concerned look on her face. What else are you supposed to do when someone spends 30 minutes in a shower and had a breakdown before that. "So i got you a new drink, some popcorn and some chocolate" Daan said. Patting on the spot next to her on her bed. "Thank you" Beth smiled at the girl before sitting down. "What movie do you want to watch?" Dvd asked. "I don't mind" "okay what about the holiday calendar?" Daan said. "Darling it's November" Beth said to the girl. That nickname was doing things to her she couldn't even understand herself. She hated it, that's what she told herself at least. "You pick then" she said not looking at the girl. "What about dirty dancing" Beth suggested. Daan nodded and the girls put on the movie.

Daan saw Beth look at her from the corner of her eyes. She could tell she was debating to ask something. They were getting closer and closer, she could just feel it. She turned her head to Blue eyed girl and smiled.

B:"how do you do it?"
D:"what?"
B:"be so I don't know"
D:"that's not helping"
B:"i know"
D"haha"
B:"uhmm so you know"

It was cute watching the girl struggle with her words. Daan was melting and couldn't stop herself. "Beffie" she said. It sounded even cuter with the hint of the dutch accent she still had going on sometimes whilst speaking English. Beth couldn't help but smile at her. "What?" Daan asked looking up not realizing the nickname she had used for the blonde. "Nothing it's just the way you pronounce my name is so cute" she said. Seeing a slight blush form on Daan's face. She just flashed her another smile. "Come on fess up" she said focusing back on the tv.

B:"your just so open"
D:"open?"
B:"yeah"
D:"what do you mean?"
B:"uh you just"
D:"Beff"

She turned her body around this time as well cause she had a feeling this conversation was going to last pretty long.

B:"you just walk around saying girls are hot like it's nothing, like it's the most normal thing in the world"
D:"it should be"
B:"i know that i do. But how?"
D:"I wasn't always, i took me a while"
B:"ohw"
D:"up for story time?"
B:"always"
D:"good"
B:"😊"
D:"when i was 12 i found out i liked girls. Whenever my and my friends would go shopping and they'd see this hot guy i was the one looking at the girl next to him. I didn't want to lie to my parents about who i was so i told them. They were very accepting of it and supported me. I never had a serieus relationship with a girl until i was 17, but i messed around with them a bit. We broke up after a year being to busy with out life's. Then i went to götenburg you know that story and now we're here"
B:"..."
D:"they never made me hide who i was, i could always say a girl was hot. nobody cared. I guess that just makes me assume nobody does."
B:"..."
D:"your turn, if you want to"
B:"i found out when this new girl entered my school, I couldn't stop staring at her i was just so fascinated by her and wanted to know everything I possibly could about her. Nothing special with happened after that"
D:"when did you tell your parents"
B:"uhmm they asked me if i liked someone and i just said her name, said okay after that. It was fine with them"
D:"but was it fine with you?"
B:"if i'm being honest I don't really know"
D:"is it now?"
B:"I suppose. I just don't like questions about it, but i know that comes with it"
D:"sorry"
B:"😊why are you apologizing?"
D:"you just said you don't like the interrogating"
B:"depends on the person"
D:"ohw okay"
B:"thank you Danielle. Really i know we didn't have the best start, but i like this"
D:"yeah of course. Call me Daan please"
B:"ahw i liked darling better"
D:"stop that"
B:"nahh sorry, don't want to"
D:"ughh just watch the movie"
B:"fine Darling"
D:"AHH"

After the little talk they had they pressed play again. There was one thing that she couldn't wrap her head around. It would be wrong to ask now would it? But she has to know being the curious monkey that she is. She turned her head back to the girl. Beth had noticed her staring again, but let it pass until she spoke up again. "So you've never, uhh you know" Daan asked. Beth wasn't really sure if she wanted to answer this question. "Mmm?". "Had sex" Daan said.she wasn't even sure how to answer. "No". Daan was surprised by her answer. How can such a beautiful girl not have had a girlfriend or a one night stand or something. "Owh" Beth chuckled at Daan's soft response. "What?" "No no no it's nothing your just missing out" Daan said. "Am i?" Beth asked boldly looking the brunette in the eyes. They held eye contact for a second before Beth cleared her throat and asked if the girl wanted something to drink.

Walking downstairs back to the bar she saw Leah and Jordan, sitting doing nothing else but being their flirting self with each other like always. She didn't want to be seen by the two after the ski lift because she knew her movie night would be over. She quickly grabbed their drinks and headed to the room as fast as she could. When she sat down she felt her phone buzz. "You've still got some explaining to do Mead" the text said she had gotton from Jordan. "Do i?" "Yeah, sneeking out of the bar like that avoiding us" shit Beth thought. "So you can explain yourself at 8 O'clock tomorrow morning before breakfast" beth couldn't even explain the situation to herself let along Jordan and Leah. So she decided to not respond. Could she pretend she didn't see that text? Yeah definitely. Will it work? Probably not.