Beautiful mistake

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE😊ENJOY💙
That the two girls had fallen asleep again didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the team. They thought that it was adorable seeing Daan finally soften up to someone. After the movie was over the two girls still weren't keen on waking up. Here they were walking trough the hallways with Beth carried by Lia, Emma and Lisa and Daan tossed over Jill's shoulder, while Viv was walking behind her to make sure she didn't drop the tiny girl on the floor. Surprisingly neither of them got hurt and were sound assleep in their beds.

Beth didn't know it yet but tomorrow was going to be one hell of a day for her. Making her debut for Arsenal was always something she wanted to do, despite of the fact how hard it was for the her to leave sunderland. when she heard her alarm she got up grabbed her clothes. ''someone's excited" daan said getting up as well. Beth just nodded and changed in the trainig gear, without realizing Daan was still in the room being able to see almost every inch of her body. the brunette couldn't stop herself from looking at the beuatiful girl that was in front of her. when Beth turned around, she catched the girls stare and quickly spoke up to stop it from getting akward. "How in hell did we get in bed last night?" Daan shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know😂"

Daan being Daan was always one to lighten the mood when things got akward so when she saw Beth's phone laying on the bed she grabbed it and ran in the bathroom locking the door. Taking some weird pictures of herself. "DAAN, come on" she heard the blonde scream. The brunette quickly changed her clothes and unlocked the door to see Beth sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for her. Beth saw the mischief in her eyes straight away. The brunette ran out of the room in the hopes that the blonde would chase her and that she did. Running past some of their teammates who couldn't contain their laughter. When they got downstairs Daan handed over her phone without a fight. "I like people to chase me" she said with a goofy grin. Beth was left in the middle of the lobby with her mouth open, speechless.

Emma saw this and walked over to the blonde to poke her in the side. "Get hit by a car?" She asked with a smirk on her face. Beth ignored her. "You excited for today?" Emma asked hoping to get a response this time. "Yeah" "let's go then" she said before dragging Beth in the dining room.

After dinner Joe announced the started line up. When Daan heard her roommates name being called she was proud. The girl really put the work in and she really deserves it. She was excited for the blonde to make her debut but she was more excited for the initiation that would follow after. 

The game against Wolfsburg didn't go as planed, they lost with 3-0.  joe was still very proud of the team. They had fought until te final whistle had blown. Beth on the other had wasn't she had goten so many opportunities to send in the crosses even a change to score and didn't use any of them. She wanted to do nothing more them wash of the dirt, mud and rain of off her body.

She was standing next to Leah. She smiled at the blonde "you did good today" Beth knew she didn't. "Thnx" leah looked at her with a sad face. "You did okay don't put yourself down ever" she knew Leah was right but it was hard not to. She did feel better when she felt the hot water run over her body as soon as she hit the shower.

Daan was nerveus, she saw plenty of girls naked in her career and plenty had seen her naked as well but it felt different this time. "Daan kom je nog of wat[are you coming or not]" she heard Viv say before she stepped in the shower.  Beth thought The girl was gorgeous in every way possible she stared at the brunette longer than she should have, but she just couldn't help herself. Just as she thought her day couldn't get more embarrassing Katie spoke up. "EYY MEADO, STOP STARING AT DVD" she turned off the shower as fast as she could. She was back at the bus within five minutes trying to escape reality for a bit.

Meanwhile Daan was still in the shower. She was mad at Katie for making Beth so uncomfortable. She had noticed her staring, She knew how hard it was for the blonde to except who she was and having to face it so she let it be hoping this would help a bit in the process. "Did you have to do that?" Katie looked at her and laughed. "You've gone soft Dvd" this got Daan even more furious. "That was low even for you Mccabe" she stormed out off the shower and left the changing room.

Beth  saw Daan storming out of the building. You could tell from a distant she was annoyed and mad. The way her lips were pouted just said it all. She walked over to the blonde "can i sit next to you?" She asked. "Yeah" Beth said getting up so the girl could get the window seat.

The girls got back pretty late so they went to bed as fast as they good. "I'm proud of you" Daan said before turning her back to the blonde. "Thank you" Beth said before closing her eyes and drifting of to sleep. Daan was more then excited for what was about to come. The plan was to wake up Beth in the middle of the night and drag her downstairs to the movie theater to do some stupid and ridiculous dares. Little did Daan know that that night would change a lot of things between the two women.