Hot water

Enjoy😊 don't forget to vote💜

When the girls went up in the ski left Beth had regretted her decision straight away. She saw how Jordan and Leah looked at her when she admitted Daan was the hottest, she didn't realize it until later that they'll probably interrogate her about it.

Jordan and Leah were taken by suprise when Beth told the girls the answer to her truth. They had suspected Beth was into girls because of the long gazes she sometimes had on women but she never straight up told them.

Beth was on her phone for a bit preparing for her thorough questioning that was about to go down. "So Daan huh?" Jordan said wiggling her eyebrows at the blonde that had suddenly turned shy. "Ahh come on don't get shy" Leah said with a sweet smile. Beth wasn't in the mood to respond to any of this shit right now she just wanted to enjoy the view. "LATER OKAY?" She said to the girls who shot up suprised. "Sorry" they both said in unison.

Daan was shocked when she heard Beth scream from the ski lift that was a few meters ahead of hers. She was in one with Louis and Kim. They were just having some small talk about the day and the rest of the week that was yet to come. She was worried about Beth she had never heard the girl scream so loud before. She texted her asking if everything was okay. "hey, i heard you scream is everything going alright over there" when Beth saw the text she moved back as far as she could hoping Leah and Jordan couldn't see who she was texting. "Uhmm yeah fine. Jordan and Leah are just being noisy" Beth's response was quick. "You can tell em if you want" Daan said. Hoping to make the girl feel better. "No I don't want to, yet" she texted back. Daan was okay with that.

Apparently kim had seen the text on Daantjes phone. She was proud of her, they were talking about their feelings. Despite of it being trough text, kim knew it was a big deal to Daan more than she was letting her know. "I'm proud of you DVD" kim said with a smile plastered on her face. "Thnx Kimmie" Daan was fine with the fact that Kim was reading along cause she always knew what was best for her. she might find it hard to admit it when it'll come down to it but she does.

After that the girls saw a lake surrounded by mountains. some girls suggested they'd go check it out. On the walk there Daan walked to Beth. "Hey" she said casually. "Heyy" Beth said back to the girl. Daan wanted to say something but she was stopped by some of the girls whistling, some oehhs and ahwws being said to them. Daan got mad when she saw Beth get insecure so she spoke up, or did an attempt to do so "PISS OFF" she said turning her head around to the girls so they could see the angry expression on her face. Some of them laughed, some of them stayed quiet and just looked at her with an apologetic look. "You okay?" She asked Beth. "Yeah uhh i'm fine" she said Daan didn't believe her so she raised her eyebrows. "Can we talk about it when we get back?" Beth asked her with a sweet smile. "Sure"

She walked over to Viv and Jill. "Dus uhmm ga je me nog vertellen hoe dat zit tussen jullie of niet. [are you going to tell me what's going on between you or not]?" Jill asked Daan. Jill was always so blunt about everything not realizing it was to much sometimes. Daantje was having none of it atleast not today, not right now. "Doei[bye]jill" she said before storming of to Kim.

When Kim saw Daan walking away from the other Dutchies she knew straight away what was up with her. It was bothering both of the girls and Kim decided to have a chat to all of them when they got back. She wanted to keep it a secret from Dvd and Meado so she texted all the girl separately. Before going back to the hotel, the girls all took some pictures by the lake.

The way back to the hotel was pretty loud with all the girls singing on the way. They had gotten the hang off cycling , most of them at Least. It took them only 30 minutes to get back this time. that was a much needed improvement if you ask the impatient Danielle van de Donk.

Back up in the room Beth sat down on her bed. Daan had stayed back getting both of them a coke. When she got back Beth tapped on the spot of the bed next to her. Daan was surprised when Beth started to speak up straight away without a hesitation. "So uhmm I was never one to be open about my sexuality, i just didn't feel the need to be. today i just felt so taken a back by the question, that made me realize I didn't want to be open about it" she said. knowing she went to the same thing when she was younger and remembering how hard it was. "That's okay" Daan said giving the girl a heartwarming smile. "No it's not. I felt so locked up today when Emma asked me that question" Beth started crying. "Hey no stop it don't bring yourself down" she said. Putting a hand on Beth's legs. "And if it's about the answer i felt quite flattered" when she heard a small chuckle leave Beth's mount she was happy, She hated seeing Beth sad. "Idiot" she sat back. "Just go take a nice hot shower okay? We can watch a movie after if you want"  Daan suggested to the girl. "Yeah thnx that'd be nice" Beth said before getting up. She gave Daan a quick hug before walking to the bathroom hopping in the shower.

While she was in the shower she couldn't stop thinking about her and Daan. It felt right between the two of them. She was happy they were getting along better she was just afraid that the team would ruin what they had built,  with all of the nuisance they were causing.