Surfice tension

Don't forget to vote😊 enjoy💙

Joe passed out all the key cards for the room. Daan was mad at Kim for changing the room situation. Was it that obvious me and Beth were having trouble communicating, did jill tell her, or was Kim just so good and had caught up on it. If Danielle didn't like this, did Beth? To be honest she didn't she was kind of done with the girl for acting so strange. She is an adult we should be able to have a normal conversation about what's going on between us.

When the girls entered the room both of them felt relieved there were two beds. But who was going to take which bed? "Which bed do you want?" Beth asked Daan. "The one on the window side if that's okay" "yeah that's fine" Beth said to the girl. She put her luggage on her bed when she felt someone look at her.

When she looked up Daan started something that she will probably regret later. "Why didn't you wake me up" she said a bit annoyed. "Emma told me not" Beth said. "And you listened?" She said. "Yeah i did" "why?" She looked more annoyed by the second. "She said you'll get angry and grumpy, So I didn't wake you up cause I wasn't in the mood to put up with that" Beth said getting frustrated by the girl. "Put up with me?" Did that come out wrong? Beth thought it sort of did. "Not like that" she said back. "That's what you said" Beth was lost for words she did the girl a favor in her opinion. "Sometimes people say something that they don't mean" she said. "Oh yeah tell me" fine you want to know. "'You don't look to bad yourself'" she said quoting Daan at the bar. "I ment that" "DID YOU?cause your ignoring me now" she said back she could see the guilt in Daan eyes but she was hurting and she wanted her to know. "I DID"she said walking in the bathroom. She came out of the bathroom with a fresh pair of clothes. "I'm going for a run" she said. "That's all you seem to be doing" Beth said. Lucky for her Daan couldn't really hear it and was probably already downstairs.

Kim saw Daan running out of the hotel and she looked upset. Kim ran after her but Daan was so fast she had to stop her. Kim was done with it Daan was going to tell her what was going on with her. It affected her performance on the field and they couldn't let that happen in a match especially not against big clubs as Wolfsburg. "DANIELLE VAN DE DONK STOP" Daan hadn't noticed Kim had followed her out. "Come on sit on the bench" Kim said to her. She was panting and breathing very heavy.

K:"Daan what's wrong"
D:"nothing okay"
K:"no not okay"
D:"kim just let it go"
K:"no I won't Danielle"
D:"it's not even your problem"
K:"yess it is i am your team captain and it's affecting your team performance"
D:"NO"
k:"Danielle you can either tell me or i'll send you to the team therapist"
D:"kim"
K:"Daan I won't judge you please tell me"
D:"i just can't Kim"
K:"yess you can. You're going to have to"
D:"Kim please don't make me"
K:"I'll give you until tonight at 10.00pm after that i'm going to Joe"
D:"you can't do that"
K:"then tell me before that"

Before Daan could say something to Kim she was already gone. The last thing Daan wanted was to have to go to the team therapist. She would probably mark her unfit to play. She had to tell Kim. she just didn't know how to, but she was going to after dinner.

When Daan got back to the room she could hear the shower running. She was happy that Beth wasn't there to see her like this. She looked like a mess, she was sweaty hurt and she still had tears in her eyes. She dried of her face waiting for Beth to get out of the shower so she could take one. She looked amazing as always and Daan couldn't help but check her out. Her outfits were always very plain but she looked so good in them. "I'm going to head out with Leah and Jordan see you later" she said. "Okay bye" Daan said before hopping in the shower.

She decided it would probably be the best to tell kim anyway, she didn't really have a choice. she knew it was going to be hard. So why not associate it with something easy? Dinner. Daan found this nice restaurant on google which was only a 10 min drive. The closer they got the more nervous the girl got. After finishing their dinner Daan knew it was time. Was it the right time? No probably not. but is it ever?

K:"so are you planning on telling me or are you bribing me with food😂?
D:"no i'm not"
K:"good I'm glad"
D:"...."
K:"danielle you can tell me. I won't judge you i can help you."
D:"i know it's just hard"
K:"take your time"
D:"thnx"
K:"but i do need to tell you that if it's something that makes you a danger to yourself or others I should inform Joe"
D:"😂 yeah i know. It's not that bad"
K:"good that you're still laughing"
D:"yeah"
K:"so?i'm all ears"
D:"Sunday before the start of the (pre)season i went to a bar after dropping marlou off at the airport. One of the most beautiful girls i had ever seen was there, we started talking and ended the night with a make out session in the bathroom"
K:"that's good right"
D:"NO HORRIBLE"
K:"why?"
D:"she was my new teammate on Monday morning that's why"
K:"beth?"
D:"yeah"
K:"during that night your profession didn't come up once?"
D:"that's the thing we both lied about it and said we played for amateur clubs"
K:"ahh but just know what ever happens between you two the team and i will support you both"
D:"thank you Kim"
K:"promise me one thing Dvd"
D:"yeah"
K:"talk to her don't ignore i have noticed you do that today and i can tell it's eating her aIive i know it's hard but please"
D:"yeah i'm not sure if she wants to talk to me after our fight"
K:"fight why?"
D:"i asked her why she didn't wake me up when i put my head on her shoulder on the plane and it kind of escalated after that"
K:"just try"
D:"i will"
K:"good"

Daan was relieved she had told Kim about the thing that was going on between the two girls. If there was even something to begin with. Both of the girls didn't know the answer to that, but the one thing did they know was that the tension was growing between the two.