The perfect storm

Don't forget to vote😊 hope you enjoy😘

When the girls got home from the restaurant Daan went straight upstairs again and took a nice cold shower trying to get her body to cool down. Daan was confusing to Beth cause she keeps avoiding her but her stares don't go unnoticed. It was hard for Her getting so many mixed signals from the girl, one second she would completely ignore her, not talk to her and the next she would stare at her for 5 minutes.

Daan didn't know that she was doing all this stuff to Beth but she knew that if she would get close to the girl it would hurt her. She couldn't let that happen,Yeah she felt a connection between the two. Beth was right about that, but she just couldn't she wasn't ready it was to hard for her.

The next morning when Beth came downstairs Breakfast was one the table. It looked so could there were waffles, pancakes and fruit. She was so hungry she wanted to attack the plate straight away until a voice stopped her. "Goodmorning" Danielle said. "Goodmorning" she said back. "Did you sleep okay?" Beth was surprised the girl had started a conversation with her but she might enjoy as long as it last. "Yeah you" "good". "Did you make this?" Beth asked. "Yep" "it's amazing" Beth said getting a small smile from Daan back. "Thnx" The room was filled with an akward silence after that.

Luckily for the two of them they lived with Jill and she always managed to bring some life in the house. "BREAKFAST LOOKING GOOD DVD"she said while walking in. And grabbing a pancake straight away. "Omg these are so good" Jill said. "Haha thnx Jillie" Daan said. "So Beth excited for Austria?" Jill asked. "I am yeah. It would be nice to get to know the team a bit better" Beth said. "You'll have fun" Daan said before grabbing her plate and putting in the sink. "I'll wash them" Beth said. "Thank you" she said back before going to her room again.

When Daan was packing her things she got a text from Kim asking her if everything was okay. She was suprised by the text cause she thought she was doing fine except for the akwardness between her and Beth. She didn't want to tell Kim, she knows she is their captain so she'll probably do everything in her power to get the two to get along. That was the last thing Daan needed so she told Kim she was fine and why she asked. Apparently Jill had told her she was a bit off the last couple of days, she knows she was and She really can't blame jill for caring about her.

Daan is a terrible liar and Kim knew straight away she was lying but didn't want to push Daan, she decided to leave it be for now and just to tell her to talk when she was ready. Daan responded with a simple i will before turning her phone off and heading to bed.

The next morning all the girls arrived at the airport pretty early 7.00am. Beth didn't check what seat she was in until she actually got on the plane. She saw Daan putting her cardigan in her backpack. Beth wasn't exactly happy with her seat since the akwardness was only growing between the two girls. "Beff could you put this in the overhead compartment please" she said. "Yeah sure" Beth said putting her backpack there as well.

Beth was reading a book, talking to some of the girls and just doing Beth mead things. Daan put in her head phones as soon as she sat down and didn't say a word to the girl. The only thing Beth could do was accept the behavior it's not like she could change it anyway as much as she wanted to do just that. When the plane had died down a bit most people being asleep she felt something pressed against her shoulder. It was Daan's head, she had no clue what to do but she knew she was uncomfortable. "danielle" Beth whispered. "Please don't wake her up she'll be grumpy and angry. Trust me when i say you don't want those combined" Emma said to Beth. She was right she didn't want to have to witness that. It was only 2 hours and 5 minutes she thought.

When the flight attendants told them they were ready for landing Emma being the sweetheart she is woke everyone up. "RISE AND SHINE PRETTY GIRLS" all of them grunted at her. Daan woke up as well leaving her head on Beth shoulder for a couple seconds until she realized it was her. She sat up straight as fast as she could. "I'm sorry, won't happen again" she said. "It was fine" Beth said back trying to comfort the girl.

As soon as the plain landed Daan pretty much crawled over Beth getting out of the plane as fast as possible. They went to security and they had to check Jordan's passport twice cause she looked like a little kid. Everyone thought it was hilarious except for her. The hotel they were in was really pretty. Joe was about to announce the rooms when Kim walked over to him whispering something in his ear.

"Some small changes to the rooms that i'll say right know the rest are on this paper so check it go to your room you have the rest of the day off to do whatever you like. Remember this camp is for team bonding purposes so please try and get to know each other better. I will tell you the schedule tomorrow. The only thing you need to now for now is that training starts at 10.00am and breakfast at 8.30am don't be late" he said eyeing Viv. "As far as the room changes go ,Jordan and Daan i've no Kim actually has split you two up. Daan you'll be rooming with Beth and Jord with Leah" could this day get any worse? Daan Thought well she was about to find out. But was she ready? The answer is no.