Fuel to the fire

The plan to wake up the blonde wasn't the smartest to be honest. Daan was the one that was supposed to do it but she just couldn't Beth looked so peaceful. She texted Kim saying she wasn't going to, they send Katie up to their room. She opened the door and when Katie walked in she couldn't help but open her mouth once again. "You've really gone soft" she said with a grin on her face. "PISS OFF" Katie covered Daan mouth with her hands to make sure she wouldn't babble anymore and wouldn't wake up Beth.

The plan was as following Katie would scream so the girl would wake up and they'd both drag her downstairs. "MEADOOOOOO" The forward slowly opened her eyes with a grunt. She turned around with a pillow over her head only for it to be taken away a second later by a certain midfielder. Katie picked Beth up out of the bed with one arm, dragged the girl over to the elevator and put her down on the floor. Beth knew this was part of joining a new team and was expecting something like this to happen but not now. Not when they had a flight to catch in the morning. When the elevator door opened Beth protested but Katie and Daan were having none of it and dragged her into the movie theater and sat her down.

"So Beth welcome to the team" Kim said followed by a lot of whistling and cheering. She explained the whole thing to Beth. The blonde wasn't very eager to start though. She had to pick 5 players to give her a dare which she had to do. "Uhh okay i'll pick, Daan, Viv, Kim, Lisa, Katie." She made the wrong choice saying Katie's name. Beth didn't know it at the time, but a certain brunette did.

The dares started off normal with Beth having to sing a song whilst standing on a chair. By now it wasn't a secret that the girl loved high school musical and weren't suprised when she started to sing Humuhumunukunukuapua'a. She soon found herself given a new nickname by Daan the chorus which she liked already. Kim's turn was after that and told her to call her mom saying she couldn't find a girlfriend. Which caused the group to laugh. Daan was up next, she told her to speak with a fake accent for the rest off the game.

What the two of them didn't know was that Katie and Lisa were conspiring against them. They both saw and felt the tension between the two girls. When Lisa's turn came she was thrilled and jumped out of her seat. "Yeahhh uhm Beth go and sit on someone's lap for the rest of the night" hoping she'd choose Danielle. The blonde wasn't really sure who, she didn't want to raise any more suspicion then there already was. she didn't wanna feel uncomfortable to the rest of the game so she walked over to Daan anyway. The girl gave her weak smile before spreading her legs so the girl could sit on one of them. You could see Lisa smirk from a mile away. "Really Lisa?" Daan asked. Lisa just shook her head. "Is it that hard to leave us be" the brunette said. The blonde could feel her getting annoyed. "Yes" Lisa said. Daan just shook her head in anger and turned her head away from the girl.

Katie was about to add more fuels to the fire. "Okay my turn" she said with a big smile. Daan could only guess the direction this was going. "Give Daan a lap dance for 30 seconds"  the blonde cursed herself for piking Katie and looked at Daan wo looked even more furious. "Eyy come on we don't have all night" Katie said. Beth knew there was no way out, she had to do it. She got up from Daan's lap, turned her body around to face Daan to straddle her. Everything in Beths body said that she didn't want to do it. She had never been so tence in her life. The brunette saw this, she just put her arm around her hips and moved closer to the girl. "Just hold me, don't do anything" the midfielder told the girl. Beth did as she was told. The 30 seconds went by with some boos and ahww from the cuteness.

All of the dares were done, Beth was allowed to go back to bed. Daan on the other hand had some unfinished business with Katie. When the girls walked out of the movie theater she pulled her away from the others. "You need to stop it" the brunette said. "Stop what?" Katie asked trying to play it innocent. "YOU KNOW WHAT. Just don't alright it's already hard enough as it is for her" Katie wasn't sure what Danielle ment but she knew that she had to back of when Daan started to scream at her. She just nodded her head before The midfielder joined Beth up in their room. The blonde was sound asleep, The only thing she could think about in that moment was the way Beth was sat on her lap. She felt save and was hoping the other girl was starting to feel the same around her.

Didn't check it for any grammer mistakes sorry in advance😊