Back again

The second half of the season had already started. The first week back after a break is always difficult. They were dead when they got home and Joe didn't give them any form of mercy in the next days either.

They were playing Birmingham city today with Daan and Beth sharing a bus seat as always. Beth wasn't in the starting xI today something that she hated but she had no other choice with the small injury she had took against Everton away. A game that always seems to be cursed.

As ever, we made a fast start and wasted no time in stamping our authority on the game, with Viv climbing high inside the area to head the ball past The goalie and into the top corner. We continued to dominate play in search of a second before the break, but all momentum was killed when someone arrived late with a challenge on The blonde. Little then went on to win a penalty and find the bottom right corner to double our advantage, before Miedema scored her second of the day.

Yet she was back on her feet in no time and was listed on the bench today. "there was no need to take the risk with Beth. Her injury is still a little bit tender but she was ready to play and she could have started today but just felt we should give it another week and get it right so she is fully fit which is great." Joe had said
In the after match interview.

Getting home their backs were thrown in the hallway and both of them hopped on the couch only looking at each other. Something that was happening quite a lot the last couple of days with not a lot of free times with training Daan was happy to spend the remaining time the day had left on the couch cuddled up watching a movie but things don't always go the way you want them too.

"Come on" Beth said standing up from the couch giving Daan a demanding look. "Huh what?" She said. "Put on your shoes and get in the car" the blonde ordered. "O-kay" Danielle said doing as she was told joining her girlfriend in the car. "Where are we going?" She asked after being in the car for over 30 minutes. "I'm not going to tell you" Beth responded in a mocking voice sticking her tongue out. Daan shrugged stealing Beth's phone once again to change the music. The blonde didn't even respond to it anymore knowing it was a lost fight.

Arriving at the right place Daan put all the pieces of the puzzle together and a huge smirk formed on her face. "You" she said smiling from ear to ear. Beth just smirked back walking inside. "Hi ladies, welcome back" the receptionist said giving them everything they needed. "I can't believe you had the audacity to do this"she said laughing at her. "Haha just get in the sauna will you" she said almost pushing her in. "I need to take of my clothes first missie" but before she could do so the blonde stopped her and turned her around pressing her back in her front. "Or you" the brunette said letting a small giggle leave her mouth.

After taking off all of her clothes she turned her back around. Beth lifted her shirt pushing Daan on the bench in the sauna. "Sit back yeah" she purred with a grin on her face, gently slipping her black lacy brah down to reveal her boobs which made the brunette lick her lips. Gently bending down in front of her as she slipped of her jeans revealing matching panties. "Hurry" Daan said getting enough of the teasing she was doing.

That's what they were doing the next morning after forgetting they both had their dentist check up appointment and a training after. "Where are my jeans?" Daan asked looking around the room. "Ouch" She screamed as Beth threw them at her finally ready to leave.

The blonde knocked on the door of the conference room before leading her and Daan inside. "Sorry we're late, we were busy" Daan said with a genuine apologetic look on her face. "Doing what?" Joe asked for him only to regret asking this a minute later. "Each other" Katie said making all the girls including staff burst put in laughter. "No Katie we were at the dentist office. We didn't see the point in letting you know but we got stuck in traffic" Beth explained. "Just take a seat" he said pointing at the two empty ones starting the team meeting followed by a hard training after.

"I'm dead" Daan said reaching for the chocolate sprinkles on the top shelf making herself some lunch. "Me too" the blonde said from the couch. "Haha you were late" Jil said giggling. Joe had made them run some extra laps around the pitch for being late and combined with the training it was to much. "Piss off" Daan said sticking her tongue out taking her bread with her to go upstairs.

She knew it sounded stupid but having their dentist appointments together made her think about the future and what it would still have in store for them.